Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  Send TopicPrint
 25 List of Bugs after 2.4 - Comments needed (Read 56738 times)
Robinhood

Re: List of Bugs after 2.4 - Comments needed
Reply #75 - Sep 13th, 2013 at 6:22pm
Print Post  
Have been fooling with this 727 for a few weeks and many problems occur. Support keeps telling me it has been covered in the forums. I have done everything they list and still , no cabin announcements . I reload the aircraft and they work off and on. Most of time when I reload the aircaraft fsx stops working altopgether and I have to start it again. It has to be something with this aircraft as I had not had any problems with fsx for a few years. I removed the 727 twice, re installed still same thing happens .  When I remove it fsx operates great as usual. Any help would be appreciated, I will be very cautious about purchasing any others from them, tech support just keeps referring me back to the forum .

IP Logged

Markoz
CS Team

Re: List of Bugs after 2.4 - Comments needed
Reply #76 - Sep 14th, 2013 at 2:58am
Print Post  
Robinhood wrote on Sep 13th, 2013 at 6:22pm:
Have been fooling with this 727 for a few weeks and many problems occur. Support keeps telling me it has been covered in the forums. I have done everything they list and still , no cabin announcements . I reload the aircraft and they work off and on. Most of time when I reload the aircaraft fsx stops working altopgether and I have to start it again. It has to be something with this aircraft as I had not had any problems with fsx for a few years. I removed the 727 twice, re installed still same thing happens .  When I remove it fsx operates great as usual. Any help would be appreciated, I will be very cautious about purchasing any others from them, tech support just keeps referring me back to the forum .

What OS are you using? Windows 8? I can't get the Cabin Announcement and some other sounds to work in FSX in Window 8. Not even reloading the aircraft helps get them back. You need to understand that in the System Requirements for the 727 Captain, Windows XP SP2 and Vista SP1 are supported, but it also works fine in Windows 7 (32bit and 64bit). Windows 8 is different, and for some it works and others it doesn't.

I have not installed FSX and the Captain Sim addons in Windows 8.1 Preview to see if it works any better than in Windows 8. I'm going to wait until Windows 8.1 is released to the public, in October, before I try them in it. Only because there might be differences between the 8.1 Preview and the full 8.1 release. Wink

Mark Fletcher

PC: i7 10700K @3.8/5.1GHz | 64GB DDR4 3200 | 12GB RTX 4070 Super | 32" LCD Monitor | 1TB SSD & 2x2TB SSD | Win 11 Pro - FSX/FSX-SE/P3D3/P3D4/P3D5/P3D6/MSFS2020
15.6" Gaming Laptop: i7 7700HQ | 32GB DDR4 | 6GB GTX 1060 | 256GB SSD & 1TB HDD | Win 10 Pro 64bit - FSX-SE/P3D4

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top