Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  Send TopicPrint
 25 AUTOPILOT - the only thread please (Read 41434 times)
Gradl

Re: AUTOPILOT - the only thread please
Reply #45 - Oct 24th, 2009 at 2:47pm
Print Post  
Hi guys,

since I upgraded to V2.2 i get some serious swining (nose up and down) when in cruise. Before this "update" everything was normal, should I return to V2.1 ? or is ther any tweak ?

IP Logged

hockeyplaya

757 autopilot problem
Reply #46 - Dec 4th, 2009 at 4:47pm
Print Post  
I get everything setup, FMC overhead panel EVERYTHING.. I take off, push Lnav and Vnav and when I activate the autopilot... nothing takes effect, just keeps flying straight. Advice?

IP Logged

MAVOK

Reply #47 - Dec 13th, 2009 at 11:11pm
Print Post  
Similar problem here, I've just downloaded V2.2:
On Take-off auto-thottle switch is ON, EPR button Lit, but the throttle levers don't move (unless I advance it myself!)
V/S inoperative, SPD inoperative, HDG just creates a violent rocking motion (side to side).

Captain Sim, I need help.

Thanks
Bruno Silva

EDIT: Problem solved FSUIPC calibration issues.

IP Logged

predator

LNAV and DME problem please help!!
Reply #48 - Apr 12th, 2010 at 1:39am
Print Post  
Hi...

I have many problems with the Captain Sim 757 please help

First.. After takeoff.. with LNAV mode engaged the AP performs only the FIRST plotted waypoint... and not the next one neither any of the following

the other problem.. In manual radio tunning mode... the DME only shows distance from a 50-52 NM distance from the selected VOR, normally the VOR dme indication is detected within a 200 nm distance...  Angry

Any suggestions please???

Thank you so much!!!

IP Logged

Kolo

Reply #49 - Jul 8th, 2010 at 10:53pm
Print Post  
GGLurch wrote on May 18th, 2009 at 8:39pm:
2. After manual takeoff i activate LNAV, VNAV and press CMD (L). The plane banks voilently and starts swinging right and left with bank-angles easily exceeding 40deg. That happens no matter what i set the bank limit selector to or which command button i choose. The only way to stop the rocking is disconnect the AP.

Other things: The weather radar is just stuck with the test picture. A manual can not be found using the link in the manual.

The swinging is mostly found on the FSX forum of the 757. I could not find a reference to the mentioned problems here using the search function. So hopefully somebody can help me with some suggestions?? Are you using FSUIPC and if yes which version?

Thanks!

GG

Hey everyone.

I had exactly the same problems. and no usefull answer in any forum...
i tried edit aircraft.cfg, recalibrate joystick in FSUIPC.... nothing.

Then after further 6 hours i read in an other forum about FSUIPC overwrite from the CS 757 setup.

And i looked in my folder an yes, it was downgraded to 3.9.0. but the actually version is 3.9.8. Reinstalled FSUIPC and IT WORKS !!
Autopilot and weather radar.... no problems Smiley

i hope this could help others with same problems...

greets

IP Logged

Tim757

Engaging Auto pilot after rotation
Reply #50 - Oct 30th, 2010 at 3:33pm
Print Post  
I need help with the auto pilot.  I have the fmc load and all seems to be in order

1. in the OH if the INS lights are all blinking is that ok?

2. just before takeoff I select LNAV and VNAV auto pilot is off after rotation and at 1000 feet I select the auto pilot CMD and it does not engage?  What could be causing this?

Using FSX

IP Logged

ORomaYeti

Reply #51 - Dec 29th, 2010 at 9:40pm
Print Post  
Kolo wrote on Jul 8th, 2010 at 10:53pm:
GGLurch wrote on May 18th, 2009 at 8:39pm:
2. After manual takeoff i activate LNAV, VNAV and press CMD (L). The plane banks voilently and starts swinging right and left with bank-angles easily exceeding 40deg. That happens no matter what i set the bank limit selector to or which command button i choose. The only way to stop the rocking is disconnect the AP.

Other things: The weather radar is just stuck with the test picture. A manual can not be found using the link in the manual.

The swinging is mostly found on the FSX forum of the 757. I could not find a reference to the mentioned problems here using the search function. So hopefully somebody can help me with some suggestions?? Are you using FSUIPC and if yes which version?

Thanks!

GG

Hey everyone.

I had exactly the same problems. and no usefull answer in any forum...
i tried edit aircraft.cfg, recalibrate joystick in FSUIPC.... nothing.

Then after further 6 hours i read in an other forum about FSUIPC overwrite from the CS 757 setup.

And i looked in my folder an yes, it was downgraded to 3.9.0. but the actually version is 3.9.8. Reinstalled FSUIPC and IT WORKS !!
Autopilot and weather radar.... no problems Smiley

i hope this could help others with same problems...

greets

Good evening to all, that's absolutely right. The newest version of FSUIPC solves every problem including all autopilot difficulties. Thanks for that post, it saved my day!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top