Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
B777-200LR Version of Captain Sim Fix 1.3.2 (Read 519 times)
Mike777

B777-200LR Version of Captain Sim Fix 1.3.2
May 29th, 2024 at 9:56am
Print Post  
B777-200LR Version of "Captain Sim Fix 1.3.2 for the 777/764 Worldliner RS Mod" provided by by Mike777.

The folders in attached zip folder enable the CS 777-200LR version 1.3, available only from the MSFS Marketplace, to work with Fix 1.3.2 for the 777/764 Worldliner RS Mod provided by Captain Sim here:
     https://www.captainsim.org/forum/csf.pl?num=1682002593

For this mod to work, you MUST have purchased the CS 777-200LR in the MSFS Marketplace and have the folder "captainsim-aircraft-p172" installed in your MSFS Official/OneStore folder.

This mod originated on Flightsim.to from Salty and Horizon Simulations, and was modified by Captain Sim to work with the latest 777 and 767-400 versions.

This mod DOES NOT provide the new animations available for the 777-300ER, as the visual model with these animations for the -200LR has not yet been provided by Captain Sim.  Please direct all questions about the new animations to Captain Sim.  When CS makes the new model available, I hope to add the animations to this modification (as I did with the 777-300ER).

The Salty, Horizon/Captain Sim mod provides more realistic weights, engine thrust and panel; I have added a typical passenger load of 317 passengers and made some other improvements. It is highly modified from the 77F version available in the original set of files at the above location.

My modifications include:
   My fix for the blanked out and non functional COM frequencies.
   My fix for the annoying EICAS "ELEC GEN OFF APU" message; now it only displays when the APU is on and the APU generator switch is off.
   Increased the lift slightly to make the aircraft take off closer to the V2 speeds provided by the Takeoff page of the FMC - suggested by Thong Teevee (but I did it differently).
   Modified the fuel flow so that it decreases with higher altitude, closer to real world behavior.
   Moved the wing fuel tank locations forward to shift the center of gravity slightly and decrease a tendency for the nose to "float" on landing.
   Aircraft now loads at gate connected to external power and with battery and navigation lights on.

Please see included Read-me for more information.

I welcome feedback on this mod.  However I  will not respond to requests for other improvements/bug fixes to the 777-200LR as I don't have the time to make them. 

I hope you enjoy!
Mike777

wlrs-captainsim-B77L-ge_90-110.zip ( 1462 KB | 72 Downloads )

IP Logged

Mike777

Re: B777-200LR Version of Captain Sim Fix 1.3.2
Reply #1 - Jul 6th, 2024 at 6:34pm
Print Post  
Please Note: There are other versions of the CS 777 mod in circulation, notably on flightsim.to.

They may include different versions of the two base folders, wlrs-captainsim-boeing-base and wlrs-captainsim-boeing-behavior.

These may cause malfunctions in this aircraft as they have been modified from the ones included in this download.  Please use [b][i]ONLY the two base folders included in this download, and save the other versions for the aircraft mods they came with.[/b][/i]

Thanks,
Mike777

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top