Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9 Send TopicPrint
 25 v2.2 (Read 72791 times)
paulmch

Re: v2.2
Reply #30 - Jun 10th, 2009 at 3:19pm
Print Post  
I too want to add my voice to the many who are outraged at this farce. At the very least, you could hurry up in sending the 2.1 update to Just Flight, that might improve this pathetic excuse for a product ever so slightly.

IP Logged

elyab

Reply #31 - Jun 11th, 2009 at 5:43am
Print Post  
SAD, but it seems to be useless to convince CS to change their mind about FS9 update... Especially because we talk about relatively FEW fixes left. Especially because the most of fixes are already performed in the last FSX update and only need to be transferred into FS9 model.

Good example for CS: Microsoft didn't suspend their WinXP support although they wanted to do so a couple of years ago. They continue to release XP updates all the way even facing market difficulties with Vista and Win7 project development at the same time...

CS, look around! There is serious crisis out there! Today a lot of people reconsider their investment in new hardware. Further FS development is aborted by Microsoft (by the way, they carry on their support for existing products).
And you just abandon the whole part of sure market...

IP Logged

newmanix

Reply #32 - Jun 11th, 2009 at 9:41pm
Print Post  
I just think it is sad to give up on FS9. There is nothing to loose to keep your FS9 customers happy. Now, FSX is here, and the prospects of your FS9 customers don't matter anymore.

The CS 757 is my favoriate model for FS. Sad to see that simple improvements can't be made...

And hoping all your customers go FSX is wishful thinking. There are just a few more improvements to be made for FS9.

IP Logged

jonny

Reply #33 - Jun 12th, 2009 at 4:18pm
Print Post  
imo fs9 still leads the sim world even tho there are lots of fsx users but not as much as fs9 even for addons

IP Logged

GreenViper

Reply #34 - Jun 17th, 2009 at 8:53pm
Print Post  
Pilotgregster wrote on Jun 10th, 2009 at 11:56am:
.............but for the sake of the (still at large) FS9 user base, please release the final patch so we can get our money's worth.

/rant  Cheesy

Amen to that.
I can live with a little item here and there, but not with a plane that crashes my FS9 to the desktop every time I flew it.

IP Logged

olivier_moens

Reply #35 - Jun 21st, 2009 at 5:48pm
Print Post  
Dear CS support,

I am really disapointed (upset?) to hear that I actually own a beautiful but unflyable 757 forever.

I will not buy FSX because FS9 gives me all what I need. I will not buy FSX and after that all my other addons because yours is not finished.

We don't ask another version of this plane, we just ask for a version that works.

Please provide to your customers what they have paid for.

regards

Olivier Moens, another CS disappointed customer Undecided.

IP Logged

jayel

Reply #36 - Jul 7th, 2009 at 8:39pm
Print Post  
Dear Captain Sim

I'm not a big forum user but I am a big fs9 & FSX user, I have your fs9 757 PRO but I am very disappointed and surprised the VOR is INOP.
Sincerely
jayel Cry

IP Logged

jeffg

Reply #37 - Jul 7th, 2009 at 10:51pm
Print Post  
I have both versions but my laptop only will run FS9 as its not all that powerful,I would love at least a final patch for the FS9 version from Captain Sim.I understand that development for the FS9 platform is over for them but that should not leave out any patches for the FS9 product's.

JeffG

HP Pavilion Elite m9350f&&AMD Phenom X4 9850 Quad Core&&6 gigs ram&&Nivida 9800GT &&Vista 64 Service Pack 2&&FSX with the Acceleration Pack

IP Logged

CDreier

Fly Delta Jets

Reply #38 - Jul 11th, 2009 at 8:49pm
Print Post  
The company that produces the Queen of the Skies conducted a survey several months ago asking who uses what - FS9 or FSX.  There were many hundreds of respondents and the significant majority uses FS9 and has no immediate plans to go to FSX (for varied reasons).  I'm one of those who will remain with FS9 with no plans to migrate to FSX.

It's a shame that CS abandoned the 757 before it has released the patches to make it a viable add-on.  

IP Logged

olivier_moens

Reply #39 - Jul 16th, 2009 at 4:55pm
Print Post  
jayel wrote on Jul 7th, 2009 at 8:39pm:
Dear Captain Sim

I'm not a big forum user but I am a big fs9 & FSX user, I have your fs9 757 PRO but I am very disappointed and surprised the VOR is INOP.
Sincerely
jayel Cry

hi Jayel, as on many modern Airliners (Airbus, 767, 747-400), AutoPilot VOR tracking is not possible with nav radios unless it is a localizer in a terminal procedure. You have to use the FMC instead.  Wink

Olivier

IP Logged

tetiaroa

v2.2-patch...I“d even pay $50,- for it!!!
Reply #40 - Jul 17th, 2009 at 4:30am
Print Post  
PLEASE CaptainSim,

release v2.2 of the 757 for FS9 with the fixes, you released for the FSX-version (v4.3)!!!!!

It“s so frustrating having such a brilliant bird, but not being able to fly it, because of some stupid bugs that you even know how to solve!

I“d pay you an extra $50,- just for the patch, if you released it...and I mean it!!!! - And I“m sure a lot of other users would do, too!! - So please just this last patch for FS9!!!

And if you really do release it, you can be sure, the day I“ll switch to FSX your 757 and 767 will be on top of my list of airplanes to buy!!

Best regards,
Tetiaroa!

IP Logged

col.pattex

Reply #41 - Jul 17th, 2009 at 7:01am
Print Post  
Can't understand why CS doesn't answer a single time even to say ''sorry guys, we're not able to get through"....it would be more honest and perhaps with FSXII or XIII some of us would consider to buy their new products...  Tongue

IP Logged

airmedic

Reply #42 - Jul 22nd, 2009 at 1:44am
Print Post  
... FMC doesn't work either... import a flight plan, and i get a bunch of coords, no WP names, and theyre all 8NM away....  

OK CS, I'll bite.  Let's say I buy all your new-fangled FSX addons, like the 767 for instance, lets say fs11 finally comes out in whatever wrapper it may be.  Then what?  "oh we don't support FSX anymore. Get current, buy FS11."  I see where this is going. and I think the others do too.  
Randy Turner.

IP Logged

havoc04

Reply #43 - Jul 24th, 2009 at 12:56pm
Print Post  
CS what about FIXING the AIRAC cycle into the FS9 version? WHAT, the FSX version gets to use the the new AIRAC cycles but the FS9 users HAVE to use youre outdated retarded nav system?

IP Logged

dpurcell

Reply #44 - Jul 28th, 2009 at 12:02pm
Print Post  
Got an e-mail this morning from CS stating..." To meet the numerous requests of our customers we have
decided to build and release one more update for the 757 Captain for discontinued FS9. We hope the version 2.2 will address some more issues to suitably complete the FS9 line of the 757 products." Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top