Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 20 Send TopicPrint
 25 How to ... AUTOPILOT. The only thread. (Read 230464 times)
Markoz
CS Team

Re: Another Problem: Autopilot not taking control.....
Reply #165 - Jun 30th, 2010 at 12:48am
Print Post  
I've never had any problems with the 757 since buying it last year (v 4.2) I can't remember which version of FSUIPC it installed, but it worked fine. I'm now using FSUIPC 4.60 (registered version) without any problems. FSUIPC doesn't need to be registered for the 757 to work with it.

You could try downloading the 757-200 Base Pack again (get a new link after check-in to your profile in the support pages). That fixed a strange problem with some gauges and buttons I had with the 757-300 Expansion Model (which seemed not be installing everything needed).

Mark.

Mark Fletcher

PC: i7 10700K @3.8/5.1GHz | 64GB DDR4 3200 | 12GB RTX 4070 Super | 32" LCD Monitor | 1TB SSD & 2x2TB SSD | Win 11 Pro - FSX/FSX-SE/P3D3/P3D4/P3D5/P3D6/MSFS2020
15.6" Gaming Laptop: i7 7700HQ | 32GB DDR4 | 6GB GTX 1060 | 256GB SSD & 1TB HDD | Win 10 Pro 64bit - FSX-SE/P3D4

IP Logged

ebo974

Reply #166 - Jul 1st, 2010 at 12:25pm
Print Post  
Got the same issue. Delete all relative fsuipc files inside modules folder in main fsx folder, then install the latest unregistered free version of fsuipc (4.60a).
Restart fsx when done.
It worked for me.

IP Logged

ChinookGuy

How does this work again?

Reply #167 - Jul 2nd, 2010 at 4:50pm
Print Post  
How far away from leg 1 is the aircraft?????  Try flying to the first leg manually and then intercept the course.....see if the A/P doesn't engage then....also.....is the FD switch on?  Not sure if this helps but I am trying......lol Wink

Driver of C.S. 75, 76,and 777 Aircraft.&&http://www.captainsim.com/user/dl/x777.html
IP Logged

-=RenSpur=-

Reply #168 - Jul 4th, 2010 at 8:08pm
Print Post  
You have to be withing 5 degrees of the route before the IRS will lock into the autopilot. You either did not select a SID (Standard Instrument Departure route) or you went too far off the Flight Plan before engaging LNAV and VNAV OR you have a discontinuity in your Flight Plan (make sure you select the next LEG in the flight plan after the DISCOUNTINUITY boxes then paste that leg or type it into the DISCONTINUITY boxes). Fly VFR until you are within 5 degrees of the Flight Plan and then retry engaging CMD and then LNAV and VNAV. You should feel the autopilot taking control at that point.

-=RenSpur=-

Confucious say, "Duck who fly upside down bound to have quack up."

IP Logged

Ciboulette

Re: How to ... AUTOPILOT. The only thread.
Reply #169 - Jul 6th, 2010 at 10:29pm
Print Post  
Hello there, My first post here and I can't wait you answer this one.

Page 37 of the "B757 PART II – Aircraft Systems" manual I can read:

7. Speed Knob:

... "When VNAV is engaged, pushing the speed knob transfers control of the aircraft speed to the FMS from the speed knob. A subsequent push transfers the speed control from the speed knob to the FMS... Manual speed selection (speed intervene) does not disengage VNAV...

No matter how I click on this knob: right click, left click, 2D, 3D panel I can't "push" the knob in order to engage manual speed selection and left VNAV engaged. It react as if I wanted to twist the knob, as if there were no sensitive area.

So my questions are:

Is the manual wrong and there's no manual speed selection mode while VNAV is active ?

Am I clicking the wrong way ? What would be the good way to click the knob ?

Thanks for helping

IP Logged

Eddie

My AP stuck on LNAV
Reply #170 - Jul 16th, 2010 at 7:06pm
Print Post  
can't switch from LNAV to Heading selector

anyone can assist please, Thanks

IP Logged

DAL191

Re: My AP stuck on LNAV
Reply #171 - Jul 16th, 2010 at 7:56pm
Print Post  
Eddie

Right click the heading select buttton, LNAV will disengage and the plane will fly the heading in the heading window.

Michael Cubine

Cooler Master HAF 932 Case, Corsair 1200W PS, Corsair H50 Liquid Cooler,I7-2700K 4.6GHz, ASRock Z68 ProfessionalGen3 MB, 8GB G.Skill RipJaws DDR3 1866 MHz 2-300GB VelociRaptor 10000RPM SATA 16MB Cache, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780ti, 3072MB, GDDR5, PCIe, ASUS 27" LED Monitor, Windows7 64bit, FSX Gold

IP Logged

Eddie

Windows 7 64 bit autopilot not engaging
Reply #172 - Jul 15th, 2010 at 4:41pm
Print Post  
read all forum....tried everything...IRS....cold and dark.....757 at runway and fully running....FMC...no FMC just testing heading for example.....just nothing seemed to have my autopilot get engaged....the light will lit on but the function is not engaging....  Embarrassed
I love this product because i found the best stability and normal operation just it is a shame if I could only have the auto pilot function

Any help appreciated Roll  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

wims

Re: Windows 7 64 bit autopilot not engaging
Reply #173 - Jul 15th, 2010 at 5:38pm
Print Post  
Delete all FSUIPC related files from your FSX\Modules\ folder, download the latest FSUIPC and install that.

IP Logged

Eddie

Reply #174 - Jul 15th, 2010 at 5:50pm
Print Post  
Thanks allot ...I will try it and let you know....I hope it works....

IP Logged

Eddie

Reply #175 - Jul 16th, 2010 at 5:32pm
Print Post  
worked like a charmed.....thanks

IP Logged

Torniz

Reply #176 - Jul 26th, 2010 at 6:41pm
Print Post  
I do! Just about gave up on the B757 until I discovered v4.4 which I cleanly installed. I have registered copies of FSUIPC and Wide FS.

Did a test flight today and all I could do was to take off then when I engaged LNAV and VNAV the aircraft turned left and kept turning without any control. VNAV does not follow speed constraints and LNAV don't work.

I forgot to mention that I just reformated my PC which runs on Vista 64 PRO!

On the other hand, I have a friend which has the boxed version and everything works fine with v 4.4! Go FIGURE!  Undecided

IP Logged

wims

Reply #177 - Jul 26th, 2010 at 6:46pm
Print Post  
Torniz wrote on Jul 26th, 2010 at 6:41pm:
I do! Just about gave up on the B757 until I discovered v4.4 which I cleanly installed. I have registered copies of FSUIPC and Wide FS.

Did a test flight today and all I could do was to take off then when I engaged LNAV and VNAV the aircraft turned left and kept turning without any control. VNAV does not follow speed constraints and LNAV don't work.

I forgot to mention that I just reformated my PC which runs on Vista 64 PRO!

On the other hand, I have a friend which has the boxed version and everything works fine with v 4.4! Go FIGURE!  Undecided

I strongly suggest reading the previous posts in this thread. There's an answer to your problem there

IP Logged

Torniz

Reply #178 - Jul 26th, 2010 at 7:13pm
Print Post  
I just did and try to redo the flight. Nothing works with the autopilot! Nothing. I can even steer the aircraft with AP engaged....

IP Logged

BlackAce

Auto Pilot
Reply #179 - Jul 29th, 2010 at 3:31pm
Print Post  
Ok, I would like to do a flight in the 757, but I have no Idea how to work the Auto Pilot.  I know were some of the of main buttons, like the Auto Pilot Master switch, and the dials.  But I don't know how to make them work.  Any help would be good.

Thanks
-IflyGr8

&&&&
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 20
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top