Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
 25 Price Justification (Read 7646 times)
lerimer

Re: Price Justification
Reply #30 - Aug 2nd, 2020 at 4:51pm
Print Post  
I have all of the products that CS has released for p3dv4. Now with the release of the 767 and the huge price tag, I have asked many times on twitter if there will be a discount for the pilots who switch over to Microsoft 2020... They still have not answered. I'm not happy at all with the price, this is captain sim, not another company. So having another company price tags is not something that I am to fond of. But if they would come out and say that they would give a discount, "since I know a free upgrade is out of the question", I would most certainly pay the money now knowing I'm covered for the future. But I will not pay that huge price tag now and fly for 3 weeks and then have to pay again when the Microsoft 2020 finally releases.

IP Logged

Hamilton

Reply #31 - Sep 2nd, 2020 at 1:32pm
Print Post  
MrGarak wrote on Apr 30th, 2020 at 11:49pm:
None of that justifies the price of $134 for this plane. When you compare it to add ons in the same range. I don't know who you guys think you're kidding.

Exactly!

None of that justifies the price of $134 when you compare it to add ons in the same range. (Period)

IP Logged

Rosko

Reply #32 - Sep 12th, 2020 at 9:59pm
Print Post  
Good thing I just picked it up for $99 then.  It’s a pretty sweet plane imo.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Majk369

Reply #33 - Sep 13th, 2020 at 1:30pm
Print Post  
I would like to know when will the discount end. I have the feeling that it was around for like four months (maybe they were more than one). I love the 767 but I cannot buy it now so I hope I wont miss on the discount when I will be able to purchase it.

IP Logged

tinosky

Reply #34 - Sep 14th, 2020 at 3:22am
Print Post  
I was on the fence about buying this aircraft before, but I have to say I'm really enjoying it so far! Model and animations are incredible and can't wait until the GE\Freighter arrives. Thanks CS!

IP Logged

failcold

Reply #35 - Sep 15th, 2020 at 7:25pm
Print Post  
You know what, I'm a long time simmer and big fan of certain "study level" aircraft from other developers... I've been considering the 767-II for a long time, as it's quite pricey, and wasn't sure it was going to give me that "feeling" (hard to describe) of immersion. I've been pining for a good 767 since the another company days, as it's such a versatile bird - great for short and long hops.

I have to say I am very very pleased. This aircraft is beautifully modelled, inside and out, the sounds are amazing (highly recommend the user created sound pack posted in the general forum) and it hand flies well.

A few little funnies with the autopilot + fmc, but on the whole it can do everything I need it to, fly from A--B smoothly and enjoyably. The systems are deep enough to feel like you're in control - sure, there is some room for improvement - but that's what version numbers >1.0 are for!!

Very happy, looking forward to seeing what CS will bring us in future releases.

IP Logged

Captain Sim
CS Team

Reply #36 - Sep 16th, 2020 at 1:32pm
Print Post  
failcold wrote on Sep 15th, 2020 at 7:25pm:
Very happy, looking forward to seeing what CS will bring us in future releases.

Thank you

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top