Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
A2A Spitfire (Read 3090 times)
John Mal

A2A Spitfire
Aug 15th, 2016 at 2:40pm
Print Post  
Hello
I have the Weapon and it works on all my aircraft. I have just bought A2A Spitfire and can't get it to work at all. It shows the plane as "Armed" but the behavior of the Spit is weird - props not turning and unresponsive to the keyboard etc.
Is there a fix for this.

IP Logged

Markoz
CS Team

Re: A2A Spitfire
Reply #1 - Aug 15th, 2016 at 3:38pm
Print Post  
Login to Your Profile > Select Product (Weapon [FSX]) > Free Liveries. Scroll down to the bottom of the first page (Page 1 out of 3), and you will see Weapon for WoP3Spitfire Mod by Mark Fletcher, that's me. Click on the Download link, and download the file (1337644105.zip), and follow the instructions in the ReadMe!.txt within the Zip file, and you will have the Weapons for FSX working in your A2A Spitfire. I created the mod in 2012, and unless there have been updates that I haven't got, it should work just fine. If not, I will download ay updates, and get it working properly again.

Here is the contents of the ReadMe!.txt from the zip file:
Quote:
<<<<**** This ReadMe!.txt file is best read maximized and with WordWrap ON ****>>>>

This is a small mod I made for the A2A Simulations Wings of Power 3: Spitfire (Accu-Sim).

Required for use of this mod:

Microsoft® Flight Simulator X SP2 or Flight Simulator X Acceleration.
Captain Sim  Weapon for FSX - http://www.captainsim.com/products/w001/
A2A Simulations Wings of Power 3: Spitfire (Accu-Sim is optional) - http://www.a2asimulations.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3&pro...

The CSWeapon.xml file has the following weapons in it.

4 x M60C 0.308 (7.62mm) Machine Guns   - Aligned with the 2 outer wing gun points (Mk IIb), 200 rounds each, with the following modes:
    AUTO (default)                     - Fully Automatic. Continuous fire from the time you press the trigger until the trigger is released (or you run out of ammo).
    10x                                - 40 round burst consisting of 10 rounds per machine gun, each time you fire the guns.

2 x GSh-30-1 30mm Cannon               - Aligned with the inner protruding guns points (Mk IIb), 300 rounds each, with the following modes of fire:
    AUTO (default)                     - Fully Automatic. Continuous fire from the time you press the trigger until the trigger is released (or you run out of ammo).
    10x                                - 20 round burst consisting of 10 rounds per cannon, each time you fire the guns.

80 x Hydra 70 2.75inch (70 mm) Rockets - 4 pods mounted under the wings, consisting of 30 rockets each, with the following modes:
     SINGL (default)                   - 1 rocket fired with each pull of the trigger. Firing order 1 (left outer), 4 (right outer), 2 (left inner), 3 (right outer).
     4x                                - 4 rockets fired (1 from each pod) every time the trigger is pressed.
     AUTO                              - Continuous firing of rockets (from all 4 pods) while the trigger is pressed until you release the trigger or run out of rockets.

<<<<**** Instructions ****>>>>

1) Add Weapon for FSX to the A2A WoP3 Spitfire using the Loader.
2) Extract the contents of this WforFSX_WoP3Spitfire_Mod.zip file into [FSX root folder]\SimObjects\Airplanes\WoP3_Spitfire (allow it to overwrite everything it asks you to).
3) Start FSX, load one of the A2A Spitfires (works best with the Mk IIb) into FSX and press FLY NOW
4) Start a flight and go and shoot down some aircraft, or strafe and rocket them on the ground, or strafe and rocket some boats or ships.

Note: I have included the following files - CSWeapon.xml               - This is what I described above.
                                          - CSWeapon_ammo.xml          - This is the described above but with ulimited ammo.
                                          - CSWeapon_original.xml      - This is the original renamed CSWeapon.xml that the Weapon loader adds to the aircraft (unmodified)
                                          - CSWeapon_original_ammo.xml - This is the same as the CSWeapon_original.xml file, but with unlimited ammo
                                          - Just change the name of the file to CSWeapon.xml for it to work with the A2A Spitfire.

I hope this helps.

Mark Fletcher

PC: i7 10700K @3.8/5.1GHz | 64GB DDR4 3200 | 8GB RTX 2070 | 32" LCD Monitor | 1TB SSD & 2x2TB SSD | Win 11 Pro - FSX/FSX-SE/P3D3/P3D4/P3D5/P3D6/MSFS2020
15.6" Gaming Laptop: i7 7700HQ | 32GB DDR4 | 6GB GTX 1060 | 256GB SSD & 1TB HDD | Win 10 Pro 64bit - FSX-SE/P3D4

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top