Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
 10 ILS landing problem (Read 11936 times)
Markoz
CS Team

Re: ILS landing problem
Reply #15 - Oct 9th, 2014 at 4:17pm
Print Post  
garrettprs wrote on Oct 9th, 2014 at 1:06am:
I know this is the FSX forum (I exclusively use P3D), but I think it's too quick/easy to lay the blame at ASN's feet. It wouldn't explain why every other payware aircraft I have don't suffer from the same issue. And, without naming the list (it's long and from a diverse set of developers), the CS 777 is the only aircraft I have this issue with. Important to note: even when ASN is not installed and thus not even running...
This is very strange indeed. From all my testing so far, I only have this problem when ASN IS running. If I'm not using ASN, or I am using AS2012, then the CS 777 captures the ILS & GS just fine and lands straight down the centre of the runway (or very close to it). If I am running ASN, it nearly always lands off the runway. Undecided

Mark Fletcher

PC: i7 10700K @3.8/5.1GHz | 64GB DDR4 3200 | 12GB RTX 4070 Super | 32" LCD Monitor | 1TB SSD & 2x2TB SSD | Win 11 Pro - FSX/FSX-SE/P3D3/P3D4/P3D5/P3D6/MSFS2020
15.6" Gaming Laptop: i7 7700HQ | 32GB DDR4 | 6GB GTX 1060 | 256GB SSD & 1TB HDD | Win 10 Pro 64bit - FSX-SE/P3D4

IP Logged

Cappy

Moar fuel please

Reply #16 - Oct 10th, 2014 at 2:58am
Print Post  
garrettprs wrote on Oct 9th, 2014 at 1:06am:
I know this is the FSX forum (I exclusively use P3D), but I think it's too quick/easy to lay the blame at ASN's feet. It wouldn't explain why every other payware aircraft I have don't suffer from the same issue. And, without naming the list (it's long and from a diverse set of developers), the CS 777 is the only aircraft I have this issue with. Important to note: even when ASN is not installed and thus not even running...

But then someone mentioned earlier that they had the problem in p3d but not fsx.

I hate 'putters sometimes.  Smiley

Sent from my old flip phone thingy using Tapatalk HD_2016

IP Logged

rfresh777

Reply #17 - Dec 1st, 2014 at 7:29pm
Print Post  
@Pisitt

What at other airports? Can you align on the center line flying an ILS at other airports or is the problem at any/all airports?

Ralph
Easy Cockpit Camera Views http://www.EZCamViews.com
Video Tutorials https://www.youtube.com/user/rfresh1011
IP Logged

GarryX

Reply #18 - Jun 20th, 2015 at 1:18am
Print Post  
I too am having similar issues with ILS landings, but this is at EVERY airport i land at (US and Europe anyway). It always lands left of center, but still on the runway. It makes no difference if weather is active (Opus) or not, even with clear skies, and no wind. This started when i updated the navigation data, through Navigraph, with 1505 and now 1506. It shows the marker at center on the display, but the aircraft drifts to the left as it gets closer the the runway threshold, while the marker on the MFD still shows at center.  Strange.

I see it's mentioned previously that newer data was 1 degree off or something like that. I simply wrote it off as the issue, and had read this in other post as well, but now it's starting to annoy me to no end. I want it centered....DAMMIT! ¦-P

I also notice this is quite an old post, but still some fairly recent activity (Ralph, Dec. 2014), and still without a solution. Has anybody figured it out?

P.S. - CS 777 + Freight Add-on v1.6

IP Logged

Fly from Portland

Reply #19 - Jun 20th, 2015 at 2:19pm
Print Post  
It is still an issue, so land manually if you can. Just gives you another skill test. Roll Eyes

Marc&&Dell XPS 8300 AMD Radeon HD 6450&&Intel(R)Core(TM) i5-2310 CPU@2.90GHz&&6 GB 64 bit&&&&

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top