Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
CS bashing on the other site (Read 1706 times)
rservice
Beta Team

CS bashing on the other site
Jan 12th, 2014 at 8:18am
Print Post  
Hi Tim, I appreciate your comments regarding the above subject and agree with you completely. I have almost been banned a couple of times by TA , for complaining about certain posts , which I'm sure if had been applied to a certain other developer would have a different result.
Ron

IP Logged

Tim Capps

Defense Lawyer & US Navy
JAG (ret), Writer

Re: CS bashing on the other site
Reply #1 - Jan 15th, 2014 at 4:23am
Print Post  
It's a fact of life some places. Too bad, really, because it hurts not only Captain Sim, but people who might otherwise enjoy their products. When constant badmouthing of a developer is seen to be tolerated it just encourages people to pile on. If it's any consolation, it used to be a lot worse in years past. Of course, there were a lot more members then, and Captain Sim was not the company it has become today. And there are two favorable reviews of the 757 and 767 over there! I think part of it is that you can pick up easy forum cred by saying "everyone knows..." whatever bashing CS. Whatever credibility I have there I am happy to lend to Captain Sim, while acknowledging where improvements might be made. Everyone has a right to their opinion, and to express it, even if it is ignorant. Sometimes you have to make them pay the price  Wink

Of the two major forums, I wound up there (closing in on 1000 posts) somehow. There are a lot of good people, of course, but if you look at the letters to the editor, others have complained about negativity, too. That's why I use this as my main general flight sim forum (hope Captain Sim doesn't mind too much). Things are just so mellow here, aside from some rants about NOTHING works in my airplane, NOTHING, I tell you! lol  I like the other, and people don't mess with me much. I try to take it with a sense of humor and appreciate the good. I don't want people to be down on any particular group. Just because of a few loudmouths, we don't need to have an us-vs-them mentality. But thanks for your support!

PC: i9 10900K @ 3.8 GHz | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 10GB RTX 3080 | 32” Asus TUF VG32VQ Curved Monitor | Samsung 2TB SSD HD | Win 10 Pro 64 - Flight Sim P3Dv5.2 |

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top