Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
767 problem (Read 10259 times)
BA767336ER

767 problem
Sep 2nd, 2012 at 3:50pm
Print Post  
Hello Captainsim!

Now since you've deleted 3 of my post and stated that there are no problems with the CS767 I have lost my patience!

I have tried over and over again, searched for solutions and nt found any, written in your forum, well yeah let's face it you snobbish people have deleted my posts.

NOW I will try again, and maybe someone in your company will know the word customer service!

I have installed the 767 which I have downloaded from your online store in december 2011! At the time the airplane was able to be installed and I was asked to add my license code etc before installation. Well after I tried to reinstall it, because of some bugs which I will name below.
Well after I've posted in your forums and you deleted my posts and stated there are no problems with the Captain Sim 767 Base Pack and Freighter Expansion, I froze the entire project of having an 767 on my computer.
Since I spent money on it and I can't get a refund, I wanted to install her again, well this time I wasn't asked for any license code/key (or how ever you call it) it just installed it self.

I sat myself at a gate and began to set her up until I noticed that the Autopilot showed 000 on all displays, as I've read on the forum I reloaded the plane but nothing did change. After I reinstalled it again (with the same problem that it didn't ask for a key) it eventually showed some numbers! But I couldn't change the Speed nor Heading, the altitude selecter worked totally fine though.

I set up the FMC for a short flight from London to Vienna, the FMC programming went well with no problems at this time, (watch out for a different flight further below).
I taxied for take off and shortly after takeoff when I wanted to trim the plane, the trim was change in HUGE steps which made the plane climb and roll out of control! The autopilot didn't work at all, VNAV, LNAV nor the autopilot CMD button did work.

Some months ago I wanted to fly from Boston to Chicago in your oh so fantastic 767 which has no bugs (lol), I set up the plane and at that time everything worked o.k. I read all your documents and asked a real life 767 captain who is a friend of mine and has 17 years of experience on that bird for advice.
Well the plane departed Boston with a weird thrust behavior, we eventually got her airborne and the A/P took over, LNAV and VNAV did "work" well the light were illuminated on the A/P panel, but the plane didn't follow the route (yeah the Autopilot was ON!) we eventually managed to get her on track and then like a wonder LNAV worked, VNAV didn't work that well, the plane was climbing with a rate of around 250ft/min as we after a long long long climb reached our cruise and prepared for descend did we notice that the plane had over flown a lot of waypoints which the FMC and Nav display said were still ahead of us, we deleted the waypoints we had passed, which still were in the FMC and prepared our descend into Chicago. We did choose an approach which was an ILS, runway and STAR. The plane wanted to stay at FL330 all the way, it even said the airport is located at FL330, so we did not have a descend path and there was no way we could change that.

Why do you at Captain Sim say that there are no bugs with this airplane? Why can't you face it and see that this plane is a bunch of Bugs in a nice shape (the visual is though, really good!). Why is it so hard to get the finger out of the ass and help your customers!? I mean being snobbish and tell people that there are no bugs (well at least you told me!) is just STUPID!
I wonder how you can have some people that support you!

Yeah my system specs are up-to-date and fit the needs of the Captain Sim 767!

IP Logged

morschtl

Re: 767 problem
Reply #1 - Nov 12th, 2012 at 10:41am
Print Post  
Hi all

First, please apologize my bad english. Im from Austria.
But i think i have the same Problem. My Autopilot will not hold
stable the Altidude. The Airplane begins swinging up an down very strong
und you have no chance to control it.

I fly the 757/767 very long an have no Problems. The rockingproblem was fix it with the FSUIPC-update. But now i can not Fly with the 767 Captain. What is wrong now?

Please help, i love this Airplane.

best Regards

morschtl

IP Logged

morschtl

Reply #2 - Nov 12th, 2012 at 11:11pm
Print Post  
Hi Mr. BA767336ER

Did you have the Problem only with the CS 767?
I think not.
I have the Problem with all my JETs --> another company, another company, Ifly and FSX default
Jets. It is not a CS-Problem. Cheesy

My Problem was the trimweel from my Joystick (Saitek X52, 3 years old). The weel was very instable. I deletet the Trimweelsetting and trim the airplane now from keyboard. My 767 works now very fine.

In my case it is pure chance, the problem comes in the same time when i install my new 767F pack. So its naturally i did suspect the 767.

I hope you understand my broken english and can help you.

regards from Austria

morschtl

IP Logged

Markoz
CS Team

Reply #3 - Nov 13th, 2012 at 2:32am
Print Post  
BA767336ER wrote on Sep 2nd, 2012 at 3:50pm:
I sat myself at a gate and began to set her up until I noticed that the Autopilot showed 000 on all displays, as I've read on the forum I reloaded the plane but nothing did change. After I reinstalled it again (with the same problem that it didn't ask for a key) it eventually showed some numbers! But I couldn't change the Speed nor Heading, the altitude selecter worked totally fine though.

When I see the 000 in the IAS/MACH Indicator and 00000 in the Altitude Indicator, my 767 wont work properly (some knobs/buttons are not able to be clicked on) and so I don't do a flight in it because it isn't ready (I can't get it ready) for takeoff. When this happens to me, I just reload the 767 - ALT > Aircraft > Select aircraft > Enter. Using the Enter key loads the aircraft that currently (i.e. I have the Captain Sim 767-300 Aeroflot loaded, so it is the aircraft that reloads). Once FSX is ready, I check the IAS/MACH Indicator and Altitude Indicator and if I see 200 and 10000 respectively (which I do see 99% of the time), the 767 will work properly - all buttons and knobs are now clickable.

Although I am not sure that this is the answer to all your problems, after reloading the 767, try doing a flight and see how it goes.

Mark Fletcher

PC: i7 10700K @3.8/5.1GHz | 64GB DDR4 3200 | 12GB RTX 4070 Super | 32" LCD Monitor | 1TB SSD & 2x2TB SSD | Win 11 Pro - FSX/FSX-SE/P3D3/P3D4/P3D5/P3D6/MSFS2020
15.6" Gaming Laptop: i7 7700HQ | 32GB DDR4 | 6GB GTX 1060 | 256GB SSD & 1TB HDD | Win 10 Pro 64bit - FSX-SE/P3D4

IP Logged

R. Aranda S.

Reply #4 - Nov 14th, 2012 at 1:39am
Print Post  
Hey BA767336ER, morschtl, Mark

I'm not sure what causes the 767 to start cold & dark, in my FSX I get this 70% of my flights. Yes, blank MCP, no overhead switches on, etc. But I don't go nuts over it nor reload, I just like to make a normal start-up procedure and adjust the blue color of displays, fire up APU, align the IRS, etc and then you can again select whatever takeoff speed and after departure altitude, etc.

For the Master Autopilot and VNAV & LNAV to work the FMC must be configured correctly. If you get off the flight plan route too much LNAV will be on standby and you'll need to head the aircraft to the route line for the LNAV to capture, and VNAV ascent rate depends on your weight, Cost Index...

What else... for the approach you're right, descent and STAR arrivals are messed up, speed and altitudes for each fix must be manually put sometimes.
If you have trouble descending use this rule; take your altitude and your desired approach altitude and rest it, this difference multiply it by 3, that's your miles away for descent, then divide your GS by two or multiply it by 5, that's your rate of descent (in hundreds if you divide by 2) ft... or you can always follow the crappy ATC IFR instructions.

You must have a problem with your joystick if you trim with that after takeoff, try keyboard like morschtl.

I would recommend to look up some tutorials in Youtube, I'll learn to make them soon. Oh and by the way, even if angry think twice what you write or say, even in the web where you don't show who you are nor your name.

R. Aranda S.

C152/C172/C310/B762

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top