Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Re Loading Cargo (Read 1763 times)
kiwipilot

Re Loading Cargo
May 6th, 2012 at 9:24pm
Print Post  
Having a problem loading and unloading cargo Bins.I get to unload the first bin on to the lift then then i action down which only goes about 1/3 down cant seem to get to completly go down for unloading.Either way the program will not execute properly.Is this work in progress or am i doing some think wrong...........................Robin

IP Logged

marvic

Re: Re Loading Cargo
Reply #1 - May 6th, 2012 at 10:24pm
Print Post  
kiwipilot wrote on May 6th, 2012 at 9:24pm:
Having a problem loading and unloading cargo Bins.I get to unload the first bin on to the lift then then i action down which only goes about 1/3 down cant seem to get to completly go down for unloading.Either way the program will not execute properly.Is this work in progress or am i doing some think wrong...........................Robin

Well kiwipilot, after you click the first bin onto the loader (out arrow), you need to back away from the plane, click the empty bin area in the manager window.  Move back to the plane, lift up the deck and repeat until you have all the bins off. Reverse the procedure to load.  The loader does not go all the way down.

Cheers, Mark Win7 64bit, i5 2500K 4.2Ghz, Gigabit Z68X-UD4-BE, GSkill 12800 DDR3 8gig ram, GTX960,WD 2t, 250gb SSD, P3Dv3, GSX, REX E. EZDok, Accu-Feel, ORBX,Track IR5, Saitek PRO; Yoke, pedals, Xtra throttles & headset

IP Logged

kiwipilot

Re: Re Loading Cargo
Reply #2 - May 7th, 2012 at 9:27pm
Print Post  
thanks marvic for your help..............robin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top