Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
weapons won't work [SOLUTION!] (Read 2857 times)
hm

weapons won't work [SOLUTION!]
Feb 23rd, 2012 at 7:33pm
Print Post  
If you got frustrated because you made the installation like they said here many times  Roll Eyes and still, you can't run Weapon for FSX because it responds with the stupid white cross on red field instead of an error explanation Angry . The "weapons won't work" topic wouldn't 4 pages long because the error is simply "I can't find the registry entry for the path to FSX". So ladies and gentlemen, download the registry set utility from here :  Angry I am not allowed to publish a link Angry . Ok then google for "FSX registry utility" load the program from the first link, run it and set your registry entries. Flag also "Add to current user key". And voila, the error is gone... Cheesy

Hugo

IP Logged

Markoz
CS Team

Re: weapons won't work [SOLUTION!]
Reply #1 - Feb 24th, 2012 at 2:24am
Print Post  
Hi Hugo.

I'm glad you worked it out.

hm wrote on Feb 23rd, 2012 at 7:33pm:
The "weapons won't work" topic wouldn't 4 pages long because the error is simply "I can't find the registry entry for the path to FSX". So ladies and gentlemen, download the registry set utility from here :  Angry I am not allowed to publish a link Angry . Ok then google for "FSX registry utility" load the program from the first link, run it and set your registry entries. Flag also "Add to current user key". And voila, the error is gone... Cheesy

You should be able to add the link now that you have exceeded 10 posts (anti spam measure). Wink

Mark

Mark Fletcher

PC: i7 10700K @3.8/5.1GHz | 64GB DDR4 3200 | 12GB RTX 4070 Super | 32" LCD Monitor | 1TB SSD & 2x2TB SSD | Win 11 Pro - FSX/FSX-SE/P3D3/P3D4/P3D5/P3D6/MSFS2020
15.6" Gaming Laptop: i7 7700HQ | 32GB DDR4 | 6GB GTX 1060 | 256GB SSD & 1TB HDD | Win 10 Pro 64bit - FSX-SE/P3D4

IP Logged

hm

Re: weapons won't work [SOLUTION!]
Reply #2 - Feb 24th, 2012 at 3:03am
Print Post  
Here is the link to the FSX registry utility :

http://www.softpedia.com/get/Tweak/Registry-Tweak/FSX-Registry-Utility.shtml

Greetings,

Hugo

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint