Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Question before I buy 2 products (Read 1335 times)
cmpbllsjc

Question before I buy 2 products
Dec 9th, 2009 at 8:51pm
Print Post  
I got the email regarding the sale this Friday. I am going to take advantage and get the C-130 and the 727. I had wanted these for a while but never got them because I figured I probably wouldn't use them much, but for the sale price it will be worth it to have.

The question I have is that I noticed in the buy now page there is an option for Registration Backup Service. If I buy the C-130 and the 727 and then a year from now I upgrade my OS will I still be able to reinstall my Captain Sim products if I dont buy the backup?

I always save and backup my downloads and registration keys, so as long as I keep those is there any limit on how many times I can reinstall my products?

Thanks in advance and I look forward to Friday.

IP Logged

VFR Reviews

No, that's not me :P

Re: Question before I buy 2 products
Reply #1 - Dec 10th, 2009 at 12:36am
Print Post  
Right now, there is no limit that I'm aware of.  That is more of an option that Captain Sim is keeping for the future.

I may be wrong, but I don't think so. 

Cheers mate!

IP Logged

cmpbllsjc

Reply #2 - Dec 10th, 2009 at 2:19am
Print Post  
OK, so as long as I keep my own back up of the download and the keys or registration then I won't need to purchase the registration backup?

Not that I am going to be doing a lot of unistalling and reinstalling, but at some point next year I am going to move to either Vista 64 or Windows 7 64 and I dont want to have to repurchase the addons again.

IP Logged

Captain Sim 2
CS Team

Reply #3 - Dec 10th, 2009 at 8:16am
Print Post  
Thank you for interest in our products.
If you keep your Order Number and installation file, there will be no need to repurchase it. Currently Extended Download Service (EDS) available via Your Profile  gives you the possibility to download lost products. This popular but highly resource demanding EDS service is temporary available to Economy class users free of charge.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top