Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Problems on a flight LOWW-LSZH incl. documentation (Read 3604 times)
Christian Adrigan

Problems on a flight LOWW-LSZH incl. documentation
Oct 9th, 2009 at 7:43pm
Print Post  
Hello Team,

congratulations on a plane with potential.

I would like to share some problems I discovered on a test flight. I reproduced them several times with the same result, so you easily can do, too.

Problem #1:

As you can see on the navigation display, there is a wrong STAR/Transtion interpretation of the NEGRA1A STAR with AMIKI Transition for Rwy 14 into Zurich.

After TRA VOR, there should be a left intercept turn to CF14. ATM, it is a buggy intercept waypoint to CF14 IAF. I let the autopilot fly the wrong intercept for testing reasons, it went into a wrong turn.

No big thing, but disturbing. I simply deleted the intercept wpt and closed the gap between TRA and CF14 manually.

Problem #2:

After TRA, LNAV should start a left turn to CF14. The plane starts the turn, it turns and turns and turns (very fast), "undershoots" the heading track of 205 from TRA to CF14 and actually stops the turn very late (at about hdg150), as you can see. Meanwhile, CF14 is passing by to the right window. Smiley The ILS approach is lost then, of course.

I have to kick out LNAV and fly the turn by manually adjusting the hdg knob.

Here are 4 screenshots that should document the wrong LNAV turn behaviour:

I hope you can fix it with a coming SP. If you need more information, please don't hesitate.

I hope I could be of help, and again, nice work.

BR
Christian

IP Logged

Captain Sim 2
CS Team

Re: Problems on a flight LOWW-LSZH incl. documentation
Reply #1 - Oct 12th, 2009 at 7:28am
Print Post  
Thank you for your input but this forum is not for technical support.
If you want your report to be forwarded to development team for consideration please check-in to Your Profile then click Product Name > Customer Support > to submit a Ticket. Thank you for cooperation.

IP Logged

Christian Adrigan

Re: Problems on a flight LOWW-LSZH incl. documentation
Reply #2 - Oct 17th, 2009 at 1:34pm
Print Post  
I reported the issues via support ticket, too. Unfortunately, they were not fixed with 1.3.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top