Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Missing ToD (Read 2235 times)
robert steven

Missing ToD
Feb 20th, 2009 at 4:12pm
Print Post  
Anyone has any idea on how to make the ToD visible on the ND? I have planned my route and can see the ToC but not the ToD.

IP Logged

masaki

Re:  Missing ToD
Reply #1 - Feb 20th, 2009 at 7:41pm
Print Post  
Hi,

Have you selected a STAR in FMC arrivals page? Check the LEGS page for the speed/altitude. You might need to add some altitude restrictions as you approach the destination

IP Logged

robert steven

Reply #2 - Feb 20th, 2009 at 7:49pm
Print Post  
Thanks, I will take a look at that. Similar products in my arsenal do not require a STAR to be selected in the arraivals page before displaying the ToD in the ND.

IP Logged

Bob Markey

FS Addict

Reply #3 - Feb 23rd, 2009 at 5:58am
Print Post  
STAR need not be selected, but all discontinuities must be resolved, and the final leg must terminate on the ground.  If there are discons or the last leg ends with the expectation of vectors to final, there will be no T/D calculated, thus none indicated.

NOTE: I'm on hiatus, concentrating on flight training.  Most of what I'm flying right now is a C172N similar to what I'm training in.  I'll try to check in and answer questions when I can, but please don't be impatient, I have other priorities right now! Cheesy&&&&I'm not a professional pilot, but I play one on the Internet!&&&&Captain Sim 757-200/-300/Freighter FSX (62.51 hours)&&Captain Sim 727-100 FSX (26.74 hours)&&Captain Sim C-130 X-perience FSX (15.05 hours)&&Hours last updated Aug 29, 2009 18:44Z.&&&&System: AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-core 2.5Ghz, 8GB RAM, nVidia 9600GT 512MB, Windows XP 64-bit, FS9/FSX, Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals&&&&Join us on the Ultimate Global Tour FSHost Server - 3000 Flight Plans to every country on every continent.  FSX users will need FSHostClient to connect.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top