Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
 25 NO ILS OR VOR (Read 16305 times)
Dillon

Re: VOR Navigation Question
Reply #15 - Nov 13th, 2008 at 5:10am
Print Post  
I concur that this is an issue in the FS9 version...

IP Logged

amalishkin

Re: NO ILS OR VOR
Reply #16 - Nov 18th, 2008 at 8:49pm
Print Post  
Any status on this.

IP Logged

macejoj

VOR to VOR flight
Reply #17 - Nov 22nd, 2008 at 10:22am
Print Post  
Dear all,
I'm sorry for maybe very stupid and basic question, but I would appreciate if someone can help me as I cannot find it in any manuals.
Is there any way how to fly only from VOR to VOR.
I mean not to programme it in FMC as waypoints but use to tune VORs in NAVRAD and to put there radial, tune it and let the plane fly towards that ?
many thanks
JM

IP Logged

macejoj

Re: VOR to VOR flight
Reply #18 - Nov 23rd, 2008 at 2:35pm
Print Post  
Dear all,
let me be more specific in my questions.
What is the exact usage of NAVRAD section in FMC. What is the usage of VOR set-up (including radials). Is it possible to use it somehow to nagivate automaticaly in fly (as part of LNAV) or LOC during a flight, not only in ILS approach ?
many thanks
JM

IP Logged

amalishkin

Re: VOR to VOR flight
Reply #19 - Nov 23rd, 2008 at 7:45pm
Print Post  
unfortunatly you can not do that, VOR and ILS navigation is broken currently with patch 2.1.  

IP Logged

Dillon

Reply #20 - Nov 25th, 2008 at 3:45pm
Print Post  
Someone has got it working in the thread ' 757 PRO PACK THINKING TO BUY' although I'm not seeing his results on my end.  Huh  You still can't call up the landing info via FMC on the lower ND screen to see the runway track as you intercept the course.

IP Logged

signmanbob

Re: VOR Navigation Question
Reply #21 - Dec 15th, 2008 at 5:40am
Print Post  
Aviator327 wrote on Nov 9th, 2008 at 11:49am:
Yep, same thing also with 2.1. Tried tracking a radial and unable to do so. No TO-FROM indications on the HSI. Makes it inconvienent if you have to hold somewhere or conducting a VOR approach.

Aviator, something is wrong because I have "TO-FROM" indicators in my VOR and they are working good.

IP Logged

Dillon

Reply #22 - Dec 15th, 2008 at 3:20pm
Print Post  
The screenshot above is showing no Glideslope, no runway track because you don't have that page pulled up, and from what I can tell your not even tracking a runway.  Try landing at different locations using different ILS frequencies.  If your lucky enough to be using an frequency that's cued up by default I'm sure you would get something but mix things up a bit with different airports and you'll see what we are talking about.  

IP Logged

Dazza

VOR issues with version 2.1
Reply #23 - Jan 5th, 2009 at 3:24am
Print Post  
Has anyone been having problems with VOR navigation? I can't get any response from the needle or TO FROM flag when tuned to any VOR/DME frequency but the DME appears to be working correctly and giving the distance to the VOR tuned.
I don't think its my error as I operate another company 737 and another company 767 the same way with no problems,has anyone found the same issue?

IP Logged

amalishkin

Reply #24 - Jan 12th, 2009 at 5:05pm
Print Post  
So any luck with VOR navigation yet?  ILS i think that one was resolved but VOR needle movement still no go, any luck any????  if you do have it working mind sharing how.

IP Logged

bruno84

The VOR not work.
Reply #25 - Mar 1st, 2009 at 2:48pm
Print Post  
I have a problem.
My VOR not work. I use the manual function, but it not intercept the course of the VOR.
I have the 2.1 version of 757...
Where wrong?

IP Logged

jlinares

Reply #26 - May 7th, 2009 at 9:25pm
Print Post  
After a several months I've installed the pro pack of 757 (ver 2.1) and I face the same problem described above, the pink neddle doesn't work in a VOR mode but in ILS mode it works perfectly.  This issue still unanswered?

Regards
Jli

IP Logged

Funflyer

Course Deviation Indicator (VOR)
Reply #27 - Nov 5th, 2009 at 6:14pm
Print Post  
Hi guys!

I have just purchased the 757 v2.2 yesterday and i can not make the VOR needle to work on the navigation display. It works fine during an ILS approach but not in VOR mode when a frequency and a course is selected. It always remains in center position and not indicate the deviation. I bought the 757 now because i remember that there were problems with the VOR indication already in v2.1 and i hoped that its fixed in the last FS9 version because its not supported anymore. Its a critical item in all aircraft and manual VOR approach is impossible without this of course. Is that fixed and i'm noob to use this or its truly a bug? I would be really sad if that critical bug still exist. Please advise. Many thanks!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top