Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20 Send TopicPrint
 25 How to ... AUTOPILOT. The only thread. (Read 230216 times)
Dylan

Re: Autopilot not Disengaging
Reply #30 - Jul 26th, 2008 at 11:10pm
Print Post  
Hello, Yes I tried the disengage bar first, after realizing that that wasn't going to work, i try hitting "Z". I hear the alarm and "autopilot disengage" but it is still engaged!  Undecided

AIM  
IP Logged

cueceleches

Re: How to ... AUTOPILOT. The only thread.
Reply #31 - Aug 1st, 2008 at 11:41am
Print Post  
My Ap works just fine..at least the LNAV and VNAV. Just made a flight LEZL-LFLL and smooth as silk...but for the HDG switch. Once radar contact started vectoring for approach, I switched from LNAV to HDG, but nothing happened at all. HDG lock button lights up, but despite moving the heading knob, the plane did nothing, so full manual approach and no ILS landing...Am I doing something wrong??? I need my plane respond to the headings!

Thanks!

IP Logged

ToddL

Reply #32 - Aug 2nd, 2008 at 9:46pm
Print Post  
Autopilot not disengaging solved - at least for me.

I too had the exact same problem and a number of other issues relating to non functioning sounds, pitot lights not going out gear lever not working and autopilot problems.  I had these problems with the panel WITHOUT the VC per the ACE configurator.  I figured something wasn't loading right so I reset to run with the VC and all of my issues were solved.  I am now going to try to remove the VC again and see if anything is fixed without it now.  If not, I suspect that there is a problem with the non - VC mode not loading some gauges correctly.  Perhaps Captainsim can look into this problem for the next patch.  I hope this helps!  Good Luck!!

Regards,&&&&Todd

IP Logged

Recency

Reply #33 - Aug 9th, 2008 at 4:51am
Print Post  
cueceleches wrote on Aug 1st, 2008 at 11:41am:
My Ap works just fine..at least the LNAV and VNAV. Just made a flight LEZL-LFLL and smooth as silk...but for the HDG switch. Once radar contact started vectoring for approach, I switched from LNAV to HDG, but nothing happened at all. HDG lock button lights up, but despite moving the heading knob, the plane did nothing, so full manual approach and no ILS landing...Am I doing something wrong??? I need my plane respond to the headings!

Thanks!

To get the heading to function you have to press the heading toggle button with a RIGHT mouse click.

IP Logged

cueceleches

Reply #34 - Aug 18th, 2008 at 10:18am
Print Post  
Indeed! Shame on me for not paying attention...everything works like a charm.

IP Logged

ToddL

Reply #35 - Aug 26th, 2008 at 5:55pm
Print Post  
Has anyone been succesful at solving the autopilot disengage problem in 2D Mode?  I haven't (it only works right in VC mode) and I filled out a support ticket to captain sim which was cancelled without a fix.  I can only assume that I have missed something simple or it will be fixed with the next SP.  Anyone have any thoughts - I really need only 2D for performance reasons.  Any help or insights would be most appreciated! Smiley

Regards,&&&&Todd

IP Logged

Dylan

Reply #36 - Sep 7th, 2008 at 7:19pm
Print Post  
Are there any updates to fix this problem in the 2D? I would run the VC, but it's to laggy for my system!

AIM  
IP Logged

frangollo

the aut. pilot does not work with the pro
Reply #37 - Sep 18th, 2008 at 9:07am
Print Post  
I bought the last 757 update and after the instalation the aut. pilot does not work, why ?
And where is the pedestal like the picture ?
http://www.captainsim.com/cgi-bin/imgview.pl?i=/products/b757/img/screenshots/2d... Angry Angry Angry Sad Sad Cry Cry Cry

IP Logged

bobu665

Not working ?
Reply #38 - Sep 19th, 2008 at 1:59pm
Print Post  
Auto pilot not working on pro ? is this a fault or is it me ?

IP Logged

captainlee757

Reply #39 - Sep 22nd, 2008 at 9:54am
Print Post  
Hi, Im new to this kinda autopilots stuff, although i have used many addons since i first started playing about  4 years ago, i havnt come across an autopilot this detailed.

I cant seem to engage the altitude hold and vertical climb buttons and the auto pilots dont seem to work at all as there are no lights when i engage the autopilot, i read the other post and could anyone please in detail explain how to do the Irs alighnment and such. I read the manual and it was quite confusing.

Thanks.

IP Logged

Cthulhus

If it's Boeing,   I'm
going !

Re: the aut. pilot does not work with the pro
Reply #40 - Sep 22nd, 2008 at 10:14am
Print Post  
frangollo wrote on Sep 18th, 2008 at 9:07am:
I bought the last 757 update and after the instalation the aut. pilot does not work, why ?
And where is the pedestal like the picture ?
http://www.captainsim.com/cgi-bin/imgview.pl?i=/products/b757/img/screenshots/2d... Angry Angry Angry Sad Sad Cry Cry Cry

You have FSX or FS9 ?

Xavier Jehl (Cthulhus) &&&&
IP Logged

Captain Sim
CS Team

Reply #41 - Oct 1st, 2008 at 4:59pm
Print Post  
Please do not use default keys for the AP ops, but its custom controls only.
We are working on abilily to assigne hot key commands to important things like the MCU in the 4.2

IP Logged

Connection

Reply #42 - Oct 2nd, 2008 at 8:59pm
Print Post  
Well I just bought the CS757-Pro pack,for FSX,and the autopilot doesn't work at all!!
When I engage it,nothings happens..And my IRS is perfectly aligned.
I read the forum,and installed the SP,but it doesn't work..
Please help me,because it's unflyable,thank you very much.

IP Logged

captain_alloush

Re: Autopilot
Reply #43 - Oct 3rd, 2008 at 2:41am
Print Post  
rharris wrote on Jul 7th, 2008 at 8:20am:
Is anyone else out there having problems getting the autopilot to work properly?

hi all.i bought the propack from 2 days,its very great,buti have a proplem with autopilot. it is that i cant disngage auto pilot ? i hit the master bar,i hit the cmd !it dosent disngage ! it happend when i wanted to disngage the ap to do a manual landing but i cant so the autoland take all the fun from me and did an autoland ! and by the way the autoland is very smooth....so does anyone know who to disngage this stupid autopilot ??....and yeah you must put the irs in align mode for 10 minutes theres a number in the irs panel says 10 this is the minutes ! and before the 10 min you cant engage vnav or lnav,so after the 10 min you can but dont move the airplane at all guys this for pepole who dont understand IRS correct

IP Logged

world00leader

Re: 757 service pack
Reply #44 - Oct 11th, 2008 at 6:46pm
Print Post  
Are just interested in finding out what is happening.

I was flying with the 757-200 V1400 and everything was fine.
Bought F-Block update.. and NOW the AP is not working at ALL??

Have Alligned IRS , have input'ed info in CDU.

When you flip the FD switch, on the screen I can se Alt hold flashing ONCE.
Everytime I try to push Alt hold .. it shows on the screen for 0.5 sec and gone. Angry This is the same with VS and Heading hold.
Nomatter what I do, its INOP. And when you try to use the Z-key nothing happens.. FSX does respond on
disconectiong the AP with voice response "AutoPilot disengaged".

The AP is completly N/A

HOW to correct this problem? Undecided

Kindly
Erik Rasmussen
AS463 Denmark.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top