Leviathan

ATC Window troubles
Jan 15th, 2008 at 1:15am
Print Post  
1. Captain Sim C-130 X-perience for FSX
2. Download
3. Microsoft Flight Simulator X
4. FSX Deluxe+SP1+SP2/Acceleration
5. While trying to communicate with say the Munich (EDDM) tower, it changes frequencies every 5 or so seconds. I have to click on the "Tune to Munich tower on..." multiple times in order to get to the Request for landing/ Takeoff screen to clear myself for the takeoff, once i have finally accessed the screen that shows "Request permission to land" or whatever, it switches back to the window showing "Tune to Munich Tower on.." while stating a different frequency. And this repeats no matter what i try to do. It works without a hitch on my other planes, no matter if i downloaded them from elsewhere or they came with FSX itself. Now, i am not a hardcore simmer but i do enjoy being as real as possible, so this is just a minor inconvenience, and something i didn't expect out of Captain Sim
6. It happens at any airport, while trying to communicate with the tower or ground frequencies
7. I think it should work just like my other planes, allowing me to flawlessly communicate with the Tower to clear myself to land and takeoff, and to taxi
8. Windows Vista Ultimate, EVGA 7900GS KO, 3 gigs of PC6400 RAM, and a C2D E4300

I will be happy to record my issues using FRAPS

IP Logged

Ja50n01

Re: ATC Window troubles
Reply #1 - Jan 22nd, 2008 at 10:34pm
Print Post  
Hi there,

I have Same set up Vista 32 bit, FSX, SP2Acceleration,

Since release of this product I have been unable to tune any radio's, it just reverts back to the first menu in the ATC pop up,

Hopefully others will report this issue as I do hope it will be fixed, don't see why 10 people should need to reply  Sad  as this is Payware and we are loyal customers.

Thanks

IP Logged

airsquad9

Reply #2 - Jan 23rd, 2008 at 12:41am
Print Post  
I had a similar problem with the ATC window. But what I didn't realize was that I had to go into the radio panel and actually turn them on in the aircraft for it to start working correctly on the FS system. Kind of annoyed me at first but now that I look back it it, it makes sense. Need to have the systems running before the plane will do what you want.

Mickey
KLAS

IP Logged

Ja50n01

Reply #3 - Jan 24th, 2008 at 2:26pm
Print Post  
Will try it tonight  Smiley Thankyou

I must have missed it in the manual, But I am a Novice with Complex systems,

Hope it works,

Many Thanks

IP Logged

Ja50n01

Reply #4 - Jan 25th, 2008 at 11:24pm
Print Post  
airsquad9 wrote on Jan 23rd, 2008 at 12:41am:
I had a similar problem with the ATC window. But what I didn't realize was that I had to go into the radio panel and actually turn them on in the aircraft for it to start working correctly on the FS system. Kind of annoyed me at first but now that I look back it it, it makes sense. Need to have the systems running before the plane will do what you want.

Mickey
KLAS

Smiley MY BAD Wink , The above is so obvious, cant believe i missed it in the manuals, regardless i really appreciate your help, Many Thanks

Jas

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top