Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11 Send TopicPrint
 25 Bon Jovi (Read 51748 times)
Pash Master

Boeing 707 Captain

Re: Bon Jovi
Reply #75 - Sep 14th, 2007 at 4:20am
Print Post  
I've finished doing the modifications of the engine and tail and bit of the front of the aircraft too. I haven't had time to work on it much because of school.... I've got tons of homework. Sorry about this taking so much time.  Sad

Don't let the game be the master, be the master of the game.&&------------------------------------------------------------&&&&Boeing 707-300 Cargo Captain

IP Logged

wabash10

Reply #76 - Sep 14th, 2007 at 6:34pm
Print Post  
No Problem, I have school too, thanks for doing the paint for me, I appreciate it

----------|-----------&&--------_____--------&&_______(~~)_______&&-@-@-|--|--|-@-@--&&----Boeing 707-----

IP Logged

Pash Master

Boeing 707 Captain

Reply #77 - Sep 15th, 2007 at 8:34am
Print Post  
Okay, I just finished doing my homework, which took me 4 days to make 372 slides of PowerPoint, so now I have a lot of free time.  Smiley I'll try to finish it today.

Don't let the game be the master, be the master of the game.&&------------------------------------------------------------&&&&Boeing 707-300 Cargo Captain

IP Logged

Pash Master

Boeing 707 Captain

Reply #78 - Sep 27th, 2007 at 8:12pm
Print Post  
Hi,

Sorry for the long time without any news. I have exams right now, so I have little free time.  Sad Just wanted to tell you that I've finished everything apart from the back, in which I'm just correcting the space between the lines a little. I'll send you a beta test version if you want.

IP Logged

wabash10

Reply #79 - Sep 28th, 2007 at 12:57am
Print Post  
up to you for the beta, no problem, you can finish it when you have time to finish it, it will be awesome when its done.
thanks
anthony

----------|-----------&&--------_____--------&&_______(~~)_______&&-@-@-|--|--|-@-@--&&----Boeing 707-----

IP Logged

Pash Master

Boeing 707 Captain

Reply #80 - Sep 28th, 2007 at 7:50pm
Print Post  
Okay. I'll format the textures so they can be used, and I'll send them off to you in the morning. You'll notice that I took away most of the shadow on the engines, so they look a lot more like the real one.  Smiley

IP Logged

Pash Master

Boeing 707 Captain

Reply #81 - Sep 29th, 2007 at 12:49pm
Print Post  
Hey,

Sorry that you didn't get anything. While I was modifying the Alpha Channel for the engines so they could be used, Photoshop crashed on me and wouldn't restart. I had to do a manual input, but its working now. I won't have time to make the rest of the Alpha Channel, but I should be able to send you the engine textures tonight.  Smiley

It really looks good. I added the glowing bits on the front engines like on the picture, and got rid of the shadows too. I managed to paint over the details without damaging them, and the Alpha Channel is just about ready. When it is, I'll send you the texture.

PS - My email, pasha.nabavi @ virgin.net is not working, I can't send emails. I can still receive them, but because of that I'll be sending you the textures using my sister's email.

IP Logged

Pash Master

Boeing 707 Captain

Reply #82 - Sep 30th, 2007 at 10:22am
Print Post  
Okay, I sent you the email. The textures are in the attachment, in a Zipped File.

IP Logged

wabash10

Reply #83 - Sep 30th, 2007 at 10:27pm
Print Post  
i didn't get anything, don't worry about the beta, you are almost there and I am sure i will like it. i appreciate you doing the paint for me.
thanks

IP Logged

Pash Master

Boeing 707 Captain

Reply #84 - Oct 1st, 2007 at 11:22am
Print Post  
Hmm..... That's weird I sent it yesterday. Have you checked the junk folder?

Anyway, I'm almost finished here. I won't be able to send it to you on Tusday nor Wensday since I will have loads of exams. But should be finished on Saturday.  Smiley

IP Logged

wabash10

Reply #85 - Oct 6th, 2007 at 5:48pm
Print Post  
Its going to be awesome, again I can not tell you how thankful I am.

IP Logged

Pash Master

Boeing 707 Captain

Reply #86 - Oct 6th, 2007 at 6:52pm
Print Post  
Don't mention it. I'll be sending you another email, hopeful this one will arrive.

Since I finished my exams, and I don't have to revise any more (plus I have a small holiday coming up) I can guarantee that I will be finished by next weekend.  Smiley

IP Logged

Pash Master

Boeing 707 Captain

Reply #87 - Oct 15th, 2007 at 8:09pm
Print Post  
Hi wabash, I think I know why you didn't get my email. It seems other people too haven't gotten my emails, so I'll need to reconfigure it. I can still receive emails, but not get them. so in the meantime I'll send you the textures using my sister's email. Tell me if you get them.  Wink

IP Logged

Pash Master

Boeing 707 Captain

Reply #88 - Oct 16th, 2007 at 8:06am
Print Post  
Okay wabash, I just sent them. Tell me if you get them.

IP Logged

wabash10

Reply #89 - Oct 20th, 2007 at 12:37am
Print Post  
im not sure why but I am not getting them, what address are you sending them to? you can send me a private message and i will give you my e-mail address, again, I am so glad someone would do this for me, thanks.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top