Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11 Send TopicPrint
 25 Bon Jovi (Read 51665 times)
wabash10

Re: Bon Jovi
Reply #30 - Aug 7th, 2007 at 2:38am
Print Post  
I have a question for you I will find out once and for all, How in the world do you do a repaint when the pics you have aren't straight from the sides and top and front and bottom? what software do you use and what are the tricks to doing it. If you could tell me these things I'd really appreciate it.
thanks
anthony

----------|-----------&&--------_____--------&&_______(~~)_______&&-@-@-|--|--|-@-@--&&----Boeing 707-----

IP Logged

Pash Master

Boeing 707 Captain

Reply #31 - Aug 7th, 2007 at 9:35am
Print Post  
You need to have a program with PSD compatibility. I use photoshop like many others. If you want, I can give you instructions on how to make a repaint.  Wink By the way, repaint is like 99.99% finished!

Don't let the game be the master, be the master of the game.&&------------------------------------------------------------&&&&Boeing 707-300 Cargo Captain

IP Logged

Pash Master

Boeing 707 Captain

Reply #32 - Aug 7th, 2007 at 11:37am
Print Post  
Finished doing the repaint, all I have to do now is format it. Won't take long now.  Wink

Don't let the game be the master, be the master of the game.&&------------------------------------------------------------&&&&Boeing 707-300 Cargo Captain

IP Logged

Pash Master

Boeing 707 Captain

Reply #33 - Aug 7th, 2007 at 11:39am
Print Post  
Okay, finished formating the cockpit. Now doing the engines.

IP Logged

Pash Master

Boeing 707 Captain

Reply #34 - Aug 7th, 2007 at 11:58am
Print Post  
Turned out I missed something on the engine!  Roll Eyes I'm fixing it.

IP Logged

Pash Master

Boeing 707 Captain

Reply #35 - Aug 7th, 2007 at 1:53pm
Print Post  
Okay, finished repainting the engines but having a bit of problem not damageing the details. It will take a bit more time but should still be finished today.

IP Logged

Pash Master

Boeing 707 Captain

Reply #36 - Aug 7th, 2007 at 2:36pm
Print Post  
Hey wabash, I have good news. I will soon have a screenshot of it. I'll post it soon.  Wink

IP Logged

Pash Master

Boeing 707 Captain

Reply #37 - Aug 7th, 2007 at 3:47pm
Print Post  
wabash10, I have finished repainting the engines. I've also formatted them too. I'm uploading the screenshots now. Hope you like them.  Wink Here is what I also have to format until I'm done:

Front of aircraft

Back of aircraft

Right wing

Left wing / Cargo hold

Tail

Engines

Cockpit

IP Logged

Pash Master

Boeing 707 Captain

Reply #38 - Aug 7th, 2007 at 4:20pm
Print Post  
Here are the pictures. I am using Boeing Field as the testing grounds:

Now, don't worry, I know that the only thing that looks like it is the engines. See, what I'm doing is first you make your repaint. Then, you format one section after another and test it. In the pictures, I am testing the cockpit and the engines. I'll post more screenshots when I have tested the other parts. The next test will be the tail. If you have any questions please ask me.

IP Logged

wabash10

Reply #39 - Aug 7th, 2007 at 4:52pm
Print Post  
The engines look pretty good.
thanks again for doing this

----------|-----------&&--------_____--------&&_______(~~)_______&&-@-@-|--|--|-@-@--&&----Boeing 707-----

IP Logged

Pash Master

Boeing 707 Captain

Reply #40 - Aug 7th, 2007 at 4:59pm
Print Post  
No problem buddy. I should be finished tonight or tomorrow. Keep an eye here because I will be posting screenshots once a section is finished.

IP Logged

Pash Master

Boeing 707 Captain

Reply #41 - Aug 7th, 2007 at 5:03pm
Print Post  
By the way, do you still want the instructions on how to do yourself repaints or not?

IP Logged

wabash10

Reply #42 - Aug 7th, 2007 at 6:19pm
Print Post  
if its not too much trouble, but still is there a trick i am missing because your paints look great, but how do you do it when all of your photos you use as reference are facing different directions? not just from the top, bottom, front, back, right and left. It is so difficult, do you just free hand it and hope it turns out okay or what? Also do you put all of the pieces together or how do you know if the lines will line up from the front to the back?
I have adobe cs2, this has photoshop and illistrator I am better using illustrator, but the magic wand won't outline in illustrator.
I don't know what to do.
If you could help that would be great, whenever I ask anyone else for help they just ignore me. I also have the DXT Bmp, bmp ext, and bmp 2k from mw graphics.
Thanks

IP Logged

Pash Master

Boeing 707 Captain

Reply #43 - Aug 7th, 2007 at 6:24pm
Print Post  
Okay wabash10, I'll post an example with screenshots. Just hold on a while...

IP Logged

wabash10

Reply #44 - Aug 7th, 2007 at 6:26pm
Print Post  
Thanks

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top