Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Booster Pumps pointless (Read 3248 times)
obwan

Booster Pumps pointless
Dec 1st, 2006 at 12:10pm
Print Post  
From what I understand the boosterpumps should be on as soon as you go over FL200 - Well this baby just keeps on going.
Should,nt someone have tested that.
I also managed to get her started form cold no thanks to the manual but cannot find the avionics master switch(I know now I have to assign one) Should'nt someone have tested that.
I absolutely Love the 707, always have and I don't have huge expectations but the simple things that for instance come with the freeware versions would have been really nice.
So now I have a very nice looking but useless CS707 on the shelf and will probably be flying the Freeware version - hopefully these bugs will be fixed in the port to FX - I'll check in a year.

Is there a patch I don't know about even though I just downloaded it?

IP Logged

Captain Sim 2
CS Team

Re: Booster Pumps pointless
Reply #1 - Dec 19th, 2006 at 2:11pm
Print Post  
Please make sure you checked theTechnical Support section: http://www.captainsim.com/cgi-bin/kb.pl?p=b707&i=21
Thank you for input, the issues report was forwarded to our developers.

IP Logged

Reply #2 - Jun 17th, 2007 at 11:44pm
Print Post  
obwan wrote on Dec 1st, 2006 at 12:10pm:
So now I have a very nice looking but useless CS707 on the shelf and will probably be flying the Freeware version - hopefully these bugs will be fixed in the port to FX - I'll check in a year.

You would seriously stop using an expensive piece of payware simply because a couple switches don't work the way you feel they should?  Jesus.. I'd hate to see the way you'd react if you were ever confronted with a real problem.

IP Logged

Pash Master

Boeing 707 Captain

Reply #3 - Jul 10th, 2007 at 8:41am
Print Post  
obwan wrote on Dec 1st, 2006 at 12:10pm:
I also managed to get her started form cold

How do we start the 707 from cold?

Don't let the game be the master, be the master of the game.&&------------------------------------------------------------&&&&Boeing 707-300 Cargo Captain

IP Logged

sparksnmagic

Reply #4 - Sep 17th, 2007 at 5:34pm
Print Post  
Is that a serious question?  The two things you have to do that aren't panel-related are 1) assign and use an avionics master (I use CTL-P), and 2) use CTL-SH-F4 to allow fuel flow.  The start sequence as published works after that.

><((((º>      ·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º> &&           `·.¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>&&¯`·...¸><((((º> S P A R K S n M A G I C&&                          .·´¯`·...¸><((((º>
IP Logged

Pash Master

Boeing 707 Captain

Reply #5 - Sep 17th, 2007 at 5:36pm
Print Post  
I know now how we do it. But at the time I was new to the 707.  Wink

Don't let the game be the master, be the master of the game.&&------------------------------------------------------------&&&&Boeing 707-300 Cargo Captain

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top