Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
 10 Legendary 707's autopilot (Read 19828 times)
Joeflyer

Re: Legendary 707's autopilot
Reply #15 - Mar 19th, 2007 at 6:37pm
Print Post  
I bought the 707 today and looked for the elusive pitch selector. Since I have the 727, I figured the 707 would have the same selector. Of course I didn't have much time to fly the airplane around and get the feel of the old bird, but my mission now is to find that darn pitch selector Angry

Update: I figured out where the pitch selector is Tongue

&&

IP Logged

Pash Master

Boeing 707 Captain

Reply #16 - Jul 10th, 2007 at 10:04pm
Print Post  
Joeflyer wrote on Mar 19th, 2007 at 6:37pm:
I figured out where the pitch selector is

Where is it? I can't find it anywhere!

Don't let the game be the master, be the master of the game.&&------------------------------------------------------------&&&&Boeing 707-300 Cargo Captain

IP Logged

diezel8

Reply #17 - Aug 25th, 2007 at 1:46pm
Print Post  
Over a year has gone by since my last visit on the autopilot issue, both Steve and I have worked and flown the 707 in real life and have been trying to tell you that your installed autopilot is the wrong one. Yours is a 727 autopilot and believe me I know for sure, as I currently fly the 727 in real life!

Cheers,

Diezel8's for ever!

IP Logged

Pash Master

Boeing 707 Captain

Reply #18 - Aug 25th, 2007 at 3:34pm
Print Post  
Not just the autopilot, but the overhead panel too.  Cry Plus the weather radar and some more. Please Captain Sim, fix this mistake.

Don't let the game be the master, be the master of the game.&&------------------------------------------------------------&&&&Boeing 707-300 Cargo Captain

IP Logged

diezel8

Reply #19 - Aug 25th, 2007 at 4:51pm
Print Post  
For now I'll be happy if the autopilot is a) changed to the correct one, b) the autopilot is fixed. Even with the update (fix) this autopilot is useless.

I offered you guys to help you with the 707, I have worked on the airplane in real life and flown it as a Flight Engineer,.

IP Logged

Pash Master

Boeing 707 Captain

Reply #20 - Aug 25th, 2007 at 5:32pm
Print Post  
The autopilot still works OK. I can do ILS landings, maintain flight level etc. But it would be good if we could have the correct models. I mean, its like having an B-2 Spirit stealth bomber with a propeller as its engine.  Cheesy Captain Sim can do much better than that, and if they still want to keep its customers happy, they have to listen to what they have to say sometimes.  Wink I'm not asking that CS fixes this RIGHT AWAY, but just that they add it on their to do list. Even if it will take a while for them to make, it would be much appreciated. I know that its not just a simply programming, because you CS will have to make new manuals, tell Just Flight to change theirs as well and a whole lot more. Its a lot to ask, but we deserve it.

B-2 Spirit

IP Logged

Captain Sim 2
CS Team

Reply #21 - Aug 27th, 2007 at 11:32am
Print Post  
diezel8 wrote on Aug 25th, 2007 at 4:51pm:
For now I'll be happy if the autopilot is a) changed to the correct one, b) the autopilot is fixed. Even with the update (fix) this autopilot is useless.

I offered you guys to help you with the 707, I have worked on the airplane in real life and flown it as a Flight Engineer,.

Thank you for generous offer.
As to the subject - please read the first page of the topic, we have already answered both questions.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top