Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Eastern 757 Pics (Read 5483 times)
Peter Liddell

Eastern 757 Pics
Mar 19th, 2006 at 1:05am
Print Post  
ok well, ive been debating if i should release this lovely lady now for a week or so. My issue with doing so is it is painted as an 8 door, and because of that if CS does release one the doors wont match and ill have to release an updated version... so i decided to see what reaction i would get on here  Wink I don't really care about opening those doors anyways, i only care about the ones that would normally open for boarding, servicing, etc... Im happy to replicate them with textures alone.

But anyways, seeing as Eastern was a launch customer for the 757, say hello to N521EA as delivered (in other words, clean with 757 on the tail):

ICQAIM  
IP Logged

David Sweetman

Ex C-130 Aircraft Engineer

Re: Eastern 757 Pics
Reply #1 - Mar 19th, 2006 at 1:23am
Print Post  
Either way you decide. it's a great looking aircraft.
When I return from my trip I was going to do Air Hollands 8 door repaint if it was still needed. It would only require a small adjustment if an 8 door model was released.

Keep up the good work Peter.

Regards
Dax

IP Logged

Air Holland

Reply #2 - Mar 19th, 2006 at 4:24pm
Print Post  
David Sweetman wrote on Mar 19th, 2006 at 1:23am:
Either way you decide. it's a great looking aircraft.
When I return from my trip I was going to do Air Hollands 8 door repaint if it was still needed. It would only require a small adjustment if an 8 door model was released.

Keep up the good work Peter.

Regards
Dax

Hallo Dax thats verry nice of you to do that repaint.
If you need good logo`s please contact me.

Acording this topic http://www.captainsim.net/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1142718382 they are considering to make also the 8 doors variation so there is hope.
The Boeing 757-27T/B is the most sold Boeing 757 and is also the first Boeing 757 orderd by the launce customer Eastern.
So i hope that you guys stand behind me to have this model

&&On behalve of the Captain and his Crew we thank you for flying with Air Holland&&Visit the webpage of Air Holland Fanclub and Air Holland VA
IP Logged

David Sweetman

Ex C-130 Aircraft Engineer

Reply #3 - Mar 19th, 2006 at 4:39pm
Print Post  
Hi Air Holland.
Thanks for the offer for logos and pictures. I'll get in contact when I return home.

In the process of making the 8 door repaint I'll need to make an 8 door repaint kit. Once I am happy with it I'll release it as a PSD kit for all. Aslong as it won't encrouch on copyright with the CS team. I would of course give the correct credits where required.

IP Logged

JDiaz

Reply #4 - Mar 28th, 2006 at 6:04am
Print Post  
Amazing pics hope this gets released!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top