Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
polygons in the 3D (Read 5205 times)
boeingvan

polygons in the 3D
Mar 2nd, 2006 at 5:49pm
Print Post  
Polygones. Theses make up a 3D cockpit. How may are used in the cockpit and how many have been used in the non-essential areas of the aircraft? If we are to fly from the cockpit then we need to have all polygons used in the cockpit, not in seat 3B or a stewardess.  Embarrassed  Loose the eye candies and give us a working cockpit with gauges that function correct. From what I am reading, here and at nes websites, it seems you have missed the mark here.

Tom

IP Logged

Captain Sim
CS Team

Re: polygons in the 3D
Reply #1 - Mar 2nd, 2006 at 6:58pm
Print Post  
Technically, the MSFS and you system calculates only those objects that you see on the monitor in one particular moment.
Your system almost does not care about the passenger cabin if you are on the flight deck now.

Non-essential areas? Well, it's hard to determine. For one person it's a flight deck, for another - galley etc.

It's like essential and non-essential food.

IP Logged

albix

Reply #2 - Mar 2nd, 2006 at 8:38pm
Print Post  
I think that 99.99% of those who purchase planes want to fly them, not go to the lavatory... This is what they mean "non essential areas"!!!

IP Logged

Brian

Reply #3 - Mar 2nd, 2006 at 11:45pm
Print Post  
A%^&in Men I m glad someone gets it here Grin

IP Logged

Brandon_S

Reply #4 - Mar 3rd, 2006 at 1:36am
Print Post  
Well, its something to do for active cam users on those longer flights from JFK to TNCM -- so that all doesnt really concern me, BUT  I am curious as to how many Poly's total make up the Virtual Cockpit alone, that would be interesting to compare to other freeware, payware, and default aircraft

IP Logged

tf51d

Reply #5 - Mar 3rd, 2006 at 2:16am
Print Post  
To be fair, Capt Sim is not alone here! another company did the same thing with their 744. I could see doing this if wing views were included in the VC model, but without them, I don't see the point! If I looked out of the window and saw no wings, I'd want off  that plane so fast, the air marshals couldn't  stop me!!! Cheesy

IP Logged

Captain Sim 2
CS Team

Reply #6 - Mar 3rd, 2006 at 7:38am
Print Post  
albix wrote on Mar 2nd, 2006 at 8:38pm:
I think that 99.99% of those who purchase planes want to fly them, not go to the lavatory... This is what they mean "non essential areas"!!!

As many people - as many opinions. None of them is possible to proove Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top