Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
 10 TUTORIAL PUBLISHED!!! (Read 8018 times)
FlyingNesquick

Re: TUTORIAL PUBLISHED!!!
Reply #15 - Dec 28th, 2005 at 2:54pm
Print Post  
Hi Guys,

Great product and tutorial spot on.  It is a wonderful plane, one of my favorites to date, really puts the flying aspect back in the game.  However I am a problem when I start from cold and dark, and get all the engines going and radios on. I go to change the radio frequencies (both com and nav) and they are stuck I click the adjust buttons and all I hear is clicking, also atc goes out.  The weirdest thing is when I tune ground or the tower the com radios adjust themselves to that frequency, but I can't hear or communicate. Is there something in the startup procedures I am doing wrong? Thanks again and what a great airplane as well as tutorial.

IP Logged

Chief Wiggum

Reply #16 - Dec 28th, 2005 at 3:22pm
Print Post  
I also had that strange problem when using a non-defualt livery. This seems to only happen with a few custom liveries - try flying with the default ones.

IP Logged

David Sweetman

Ex C-130 Aircraft Engineer

Reply #17 - Dec 28th, 2005 at 9:33pm
Print Post  
I had to asign a key to the master avionics. I have the same problem but after a toggle of the master avionics key it all works ok.

IP Logged

simdriver

Reply #18 - Jan 6th, 2006 at 2:40am
Print Post  
Cheif, thank you for the tutorial.  I have printed it and look forward to using it, however, for some reason, I cannot get the flight plan to download.  I get "Cannot open file" when ctrl clicking on it.  I received the other two okay, C130E Checklist and the C130 Takeoff etc.  Can you advise re the IFR flight plan.  Thanks, SD

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top