Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
New Customer (Read 1960 times)
Aarskringspier

New Customer
Nov 24th, 2005 at 5:46am
Print Post  
Hey Captain Sim

Just purchased your C130 and must say its ver nice and Im enjoying it quite abit.  Appreciate the forum and patch to your product look forward to enjoying it for some time.

Good job.

Randy Swofford

Randy Swofford

IP Logged

David Sweetman

Ex C-130 Aircraft Engineer

Re: New Customer
Reply #1 - Nov 25th, 2005 at 11:15pm
Print Post  
I would just like to add my thanks as well.

I just got it this evening. After 3 tours on RAF C130's it's great to have such a comprehensive FS package that brings back so many good memories of my times on C130's.
Look forward to the future frequet flyer miles in my trusty, shakey and noisey old Fat Albert.

Dax

IP Logged

Lazerxxx

Reply #2 - Feb 27th, 2006 at 8:43am
Print Post  
Dear Captain Sim,

Greetings from Atlanta, Georgia!
 When I started with MSFS2002 a few years ago and saw all the amazing freeware acft out there, I was amazed. They were very nice models and seemed to handle pretty good. Then I started seeing all these payware acft and said to myself "I'll never buy an airplane when I can d/l any kind I want for free"
  Well, my opinion has changed drastically since yesterday.
  I bought the downloadable version of the C-130, "the base package" and was floored by the detail and realism of this fine bird. Freeware is nice but these payware planes are extraordinary.
 A few hours after buying the base package I had to have the "T" and "J" models. The "T" model because of the organization it represents, the "Blue Angels", to me they are the premier high speed aerobatics team, and the "J" model because I worked where they were being built. I wasn't working on the aircraft itself, I was building a new paint shed for the fuselage and wing sections.
 Anyway, now I'm hooked. I just bought the "Legendary 727" online and haven't even installed it yet, but, I am sure I won't be let down by this aircraft either.
 When I get done here I'm going to install it and fly it from Atl-Hou and then Hou-Corpus Christi Intl. The 2nd leg of that journey will be in a Lear45.
  I just wanted to write and say thank you for giving me even more reason to get deeper into the FS world. Keep up the good, no outstanding work and you'll have a frequent flyer right here.                      
Cool Smiley Smiley Smiley

P.S....I'm now running MSFS2004

&& &&&&
YIM  
IP Logged

tdherman312

Reply #3 - Nov 1st, 2006 at 4:58am
Print Post  
Thanks, Captain Sim, for a great product! This is my first time purchasing anything from you, and with the current mega-sale, I knew the time had come to buy my Herky. I've been around C-130s my whole life. In fact, my first field trip in first grade was out to the airport (KMDT) and we got to go inside the EC-130s of the 193rd SOW, PA Air National Guard. I have been inside a Herc at least four or five times in my life, and often hear and see them flying overhead while in the traffic pattern for MDT. Their sound and look is one I'm quite familiar with, and getting the chance to virtually operate one is great, as my health doesn't permit me to enlist in the Air National Guard and work around them or on them on a daily basis, unfortunately.

Tim Herman
Avsim Front Page Editor/Reviewer
First Officer, MidContinent Airlines

YIM  
IP Logged

Captain Sim 2
CS Team

Reply #4 - Nov 1st, 2006 at 8:07am
Print Post  
Thank you for the kind comments!

IP Logged