Pash Master

Boeing 707 Captain

Re: Bon Jovi
Reply #15 - Jul 29th, 2007 at 9:00pm
Print Post  
No worries.

All I need is the....

Airliner Callsign

This is what the ATC (Air Traffic Control) will call it in FS. The name say to what company it belongs to. For example, an Air France Boeing 707-300 Cargo's Airliner Callsign would be "Air France". So, try to find out which company it belongs to.

Flight Number

This is the aircrafts ID number. All aircrafts have a different ID. Sometimes it is the same as the Tail Number but not always. For example, an aircrafts ID might be "4476" or "G-AL75". I believe it should be in the description of that picture on Airliners.net . If not, try to do a search on Google for it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

HOWEVER, all of this is not essential for the repaint but it would be better if it had one.

Don't let the game be the master, be the master of the game.&&------------------------------------------------------------&&&&Boeing 707-300 Cargo Captain

IP Logged

wabash10

Reply #16 - Jul 31st, 2007 at 12:19am
Print Post  
My Research Says it is Operated by Principal Air
Owned by Lowa Ltd

I am not sure if this is the flight number, I think it might be the same as the tail number, but this is what I found
Ex reg. N5381X; D-ABUF with Lufthansa, Condor.
N88ZL (cn 18928/457)

Added this info In case you were interested or it helps with the paint
Current Registered Aircraft
Aircraft (FAA)
Manufacturer:      Boeing
Model:      707-330B    Search all Boeing 707-330B
Year built:      1965
Serial Number (C/N):      18928
Mode S Code:      53016706
Aircraft Type:      Fixed wing multi engine
Amateur-Built:      No
Number of Seats:      192
Number of Engines:      4
Engine Type:      Turbojet
Engine Manufacturer and Model:      P & W JT3D-3&3B
Owner (FAA)
Registration Type:      Corporation
Owner:      Lowa Ltd
Address:      Miami, FL 33166-2779
United States
Region:      Southern
Status (FAA)
Certification Class:      Standard
Certification Issued:      1986-03-19
Air Worthiness Test:      2000-01-31
Last Action Taken:      2006-03-16
Current Status:      Valid

Thanks again for doing the paint
anthony

----------|-----------&&--------_____--------&&_______(~~)_______&&-@-@-|--|--|-@-@--&&----Boeing 707-----

IP Logged

Pash Master

Boeing 707 Captain

Reply #17 - Jul 31st, 2007 at 7:18am
Print Post  
Wow! Thanks a lot! This will really help when entering the information. Wink I'm just about doing the final touches here. I'll soon have it ready  Smiley By the way, its gonna be a  Boeing 707-320B repaint, because that is the closest match from what you found out.

Don't let the game be the master, be the master of the game.&&------------------------------------------------------------&&&&Boeing 707-300 Cargo Captain

IP Logged

Pash Master

Boeing 707 Captain

Reply #18 - Jul 31st, 2007 at 8:05am
Print Post  
By the way, for the finishing touches, do you want me to do the inside more realstic to the one you want? If you do I'll need more pics. But its no very important. But here are a few things I can change if you want:

Cockpit panels

Doors

Make it look uesd to add realsum (not too used, just a tiny bit. Isn't visable much)

Add shades (adds realsum)

interiors (Cargo hold, entrence etc.)

Lights

inside of engines (even though you won't see much!)

wheels

And last the pilots (will take more time to do)

So, its up to you. I can change/add anything that you can see in FS. I will already add the things I see in the pictures. And by the way, prewviews will be coming out soon!  Shocked Cool

IP Logged

wabash10

Reply #19 - Jul 31st, 2007 at 4:30pm
Print Post  
Id hate to have you do that much work but Here is some interior stuff

Its Up to yo what you want to do, You can make it look as real as you want,I just added these pics in case, Its up to you
If you change the pilots it would be cool if you put bon jovi in the pilots seat and richie sambora in the copilots seat, even thought they don't fly it.
You could even add a smirk near the door if you want

this would be fictional of course, so you can keep it as real as you want or you can change the pilots and add logo, Up to you you are the one putting the work into it. Thanks Again
all up to you, you can put as much work into it as you want.

----------|-----------&&--------_____--------&&_______(~~)_______&&-@-@-|--|--|-@-@--&&----Boeing 707-----

IP Logged

Pash Master

Boeing 707 Captain

Reply #20 - Jul 31st, 2007 at 6:30pm
Print Post  
Thanks for the pics! Although what happened in the last one? Police line?  Shocked
I'll make it as real as I can. The pics will help me a lot. Thanks wabash10!  Wink

IP Logged

wabash10

Reply #21 - Jul 31st, 2007 at 10:29pm
Print Post  
I'm not sure if it was a police line, maybe just letting people tour it and they didn't want them messing up the seats. However, Bon Jovi got a scare when this happened while he was on the way to a concert in Ontario in 2006

OPPS!!! That's a little problem

Overran the runway Shocked

IP Logged

Pash Master

Boeing 707 Captain

Reply #22 - Jul 31st, 2007 at 10:45pm
Print Post  
Quote:
OPPS!!! That's a little problem

Overran the runway  Shocked

Really?!  Shocked Wow. He was trying to take off because he has no flaps down... or he's just really stupid!  Grin Most airports don't have edges after the runway, because if an aircraft lands and overshoots the runway its landing gear will break and set the engine on fire!  Tongue You say this happened in 2006? I didn't know some airliners still used the old Boeing 707. Good find.

IP Logged

wabash10

Reply #23 - Aug 1st, 2007 at 12:38am
Print Post  
This one is still being used as a charter aircraft, It might have been on takeoff. the aircraft is still being used, in the history I guess it is a refurbished airline 707 was owned by Lufthansa and then sold to the charter company who repainted it. It is a working piece of history to remind us where the current aircrafts came from.

IP Logged

Pash Master

Boeing 707 Captain

Reply #24 - Aug 1st, 2007 at 7:04am
Print Post  
Yes. Its a shame it had a crash. Without the 707 there would be no Boeing aircraft. No 747s, 787s, nothing. And Airbus would probably have taken over the commercial aircraft sales business. Did you know that during the 707's prototype, the Dash 80, the pilot was told to impress people. So, he started to do a barrel roll! Thankfully the Dash 80 wasn't put in too much danger but I bet it gave the Boeing guys on the ground a real scare!  Grin Here a video of it on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IV9PZW1N9U

IP Logged

wabash10

Reply #25 - Aug 2nd, 2007 at 2:03am
Print Post  
UNBELIEVABLE

IP Logged

wabash10

Reply #26 - Aug 6th, 2007 at 2:08am
Print Post  
Just though I'd see how you were doing.
thanks again

IP Logged

Pash Master

Boeing 707 Captain

Reply #27 - Aug 6th, 2007 at 5:54am
Print Post  
Almost done!  Wink I haven't had much time to do it, I am currently formatting it to the correct settings. After that its 100% finished.

IP Logged

wabash10

Reply #28 - Aug 6th, 2007 at 5:59am
Print Post  
let me know when and where to get it.
again I really appreciate you doing this for me

IP Logged

Pash Master

Boeing 707 Captain

Reply #29 - Aug 6th, 2007 at 7:03am
Print Post  
Don't worry. You'll be the first one to know!  Wink
I will upload it to AVSIM

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top