Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Visible Co Pilot through model files (Read 141 times)
Anelson7751

Visible Co Pilot through model files
Apr 28th, 2024 at 8:54pm
Print Post  
Hello all,

Has anyone been successful (or even tried?) in using the tutorial out there to modify the interior model files to replicate the copilot from the external view into the model files for the cockpit? I was playing around with it a little bit and either the entire plane is invisible or there is no interior cockpit, probably because I am doing it wrong. If anyone has any ideas please send them my way, I've been doing this for all aircraft I fly to add a visible co pilot into the cockpit to make it feel more alive even though they don't do anything other than regular body movements.

Thanks!

IP Logged

Anelson7751

Re: Visible Co Pilot through model files
Reply #1 - Apr 28th, 2024 at 11:52pm
Print Post  
Also if anyone knows if the Chrono switch in the cockpit works too, doesn't seem to do anything on my end.

Thanks again.

IP Logged

EY
CS Team

Reply #2 - May 3rd, 2024 at 8:28pm
Print Post  
Anelson7751 wrote on Apr 28th, 2024 at 8:54pm:
Hello all,

Has anyone been successful (or even tried?) in using the tutorial out there to modify the interior model files to replicate the copilot from the external view into the model files for the cockpit? I was playing around with it a little bit and either the entire plane is invisible or there is no interior cockpit, probably because I am doing it wrong. If anyone has any ideas please send them my way, I've been doing this for all aircraft I fly to add a visible co pilot into the cockpit to make it feel more alive even though they don't do anything other than regular body movements.

Thanks!

Added in the UPDATE 1.104 2024-MAY-03

IP Logged

Anelson7751

Reply #3 - May 3rd, 2024 at 8:34pm
Print Post  
Wow you guys are awesome, completely did not expect that to be pushed in an official update. Keep up the great work, this is really becoming in all honesty a fairly solid 717 for the sim, just need to eventually get the small vnav issues sorted out and maybe a top of descent marker, not sure what the 717 actually has as it has been a minute since I've flown the TFDi one, but as always I'm pretty sure you all have this on your agenda. Thank you so much for continuously taking in community feedback.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top