Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Cockpit crew hatch to the cargo hold (Read 287 times)
Adrian

Cockpit crew hatch to the cargo hold
Apr 22nd, 2024 at 12:24am
Print Post  
Gidday , is there any way to open the crew cockpit hatch to the cargo hold ?..looked eveywhere for a clickspot and seeing as the cargohold is beautifully rendered as is the cockpit it is massively frustrating to not be able to go from the cockpit down through the hatch into the hold !

IP Logged

qazme

Re: Cockpit crew hatch
Reply #1 - Apr 22nd, 2024 at 2:36am
Print Post  
Adrian wrote on Apr 22nd, 2024 at 12:24am:
Gidday , is there any way to open the crew cockpit hatch to the cargo hold ?..looked eveywhere for a clickspot and seeing as the cargohold is beautifully rendered as is the cockpit it is massively frustrating to not be able to go from the cockpit down through the hatch into the hold !

I've found no way other than drone cam to access the cargo hold. I wish there was a clickspot or an option in the tablet to raise that access panel up. Not a major thing since we have no loads to look at but the beautifully modelled cargo hold sure would be nice to go investigate!

IP Logged

Captain Sim
CS Team

Re: Cockpit crew hatch
Reply #2 - Apr 22nd, 2024 at 2:52pm
Print Post  
Adrian wrote on Apr 22nd, 2024 at 12:24am:
is there any way to open the crew cockpit hatch to the cargo hold?

There's no cargo cabin in the VC, so the hatch is closed.

To access the exterior model cargo cabin please use Camera> Showcase > Fixed views > #15,16 are the cargo cabin.

IP Logged

Adrian

Re: Cockpit crew hatch to the cargo hold
Reply #3 - Apr 25th, 2024 at 8:37am
Print Post  
thats a real shame , the cargo hold is modelled really nicely,..I cannot imagine it would eat up that much fps to warrant not being able to go through the hatch , ...the freeware c-17 is probably detailed equally , has high res cockpit displays , alot more going on and yet you can go anywhere in the aircraft in VC mode. I reckon you should reconsider closing that hatch ..

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top