Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
MSFS 767 (Read 230 times)
tangjuice81

MSFS 767
Jan 1st, 2024 at 8:46pm
Print Post  
Hi Captain Sim. Happy New Year. I hope you're doing well. I know you don't have an inbox so I make a post here. I have enjoyed the 757s the most from my experience. I the 757 from another developer but then found CS to be far more better. Since fs98 to MSFS I have learned so many things about flight simulators. Flight sims helped me learn what I know know as an enthusiast and pilot in training. I must express my concern for the future of Captain Sim. What happened to the passion, the drive for quality, functionality? Is the love of money the root of all evil? What does it mean to produce a quality product...what does the customer want and need, and how do we meet those needs. I believe that we have lost those values, the purpose that drives us to greatness. But greatness in not only external but internal. Will you be great, again?

Kind regards,

IP Logged

Kees

Re: MSFS 767
Reply #1 - Jan 3rd, 2024 at 11:29am
Print Post  
I can completely agree with your words. The 767 from CS for P3Dv4 was and is a good aircraft that I also use for my self-built 767 home cockpit. Now I really want to switch to MSFS, but the MSFS version of CS is not at all comparable to the P3D version. In fact, he's really bad. I'm afraid we have to wait for the 767/757 from Blue bird simulation. It promises to be really good and they are working on it with passion.

Regards,
Kees
(www.home767.nl)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top