Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Vertical Speed Selection Inoperative FS 2020 (Read 349 times)
JimLabit

Vertical Speed Selection Inoperative FS 2020
Dec 8th, 2023 at 4:25pm
Print Post  
I have been flying FS 2020 since its arrival in 2020.  Your Boeing 777 is my favorite airliner.  Recently, I had to uninstall and reinstall the program because of crashes which were not repairable using the standard procedure.  I have just reinstalled both the 767 and the 777 and I'm having difficulty with the vertical speed selection.  After dialing in desired altitude, I cannot get the vertical speed button to work.  Supposed to press it, which illuminates it, then you dial in your desired vertical speed.  I am not getting a button illumination and the system is inoperative.  To ensure program integrity, I tried the Asobo 787 and 747 and this feature worked great on both of them.  Am I doing something wrong with your iteration of the model?

IP Logged

CAPIFUENZA

Re: Vertical Speed Selection Inoperative FS 2020
Reply #1 - Dec 11th, 2023 at 5:42pm
Print Post  
Hello, I have the same problem and it happened to me with the recent msfs2020 update, it is a shame since Captain Sim's B777 is one of my favorite airplanes.
Can anyone give us the solution to this problem?

IP Logged

Goodie763

Re: Vertical Speed Selection Inoperative FS 2020
Reply #2 - Dec 28th, 2023 at 7:32pm
Print Post  
Hi there, i also have the same problem on the cs 763 and 773. The v/s works but the indicator on the ap panel doesn´t work sadly. It works perefectly fine on the asobo 747/787 though. Will there be a fix anytime soon?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top