Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Navigational Displays not working with APU GEN (Read 355 times)
aniiran

Navigational Displays not working with APU GEN
Sep 30th, 2023 at 6:40pm
Print Post  
The navigational displays do not turn on even with APU on and APU GEN/ or External Power.  The ND's should be functional to review flight plans at the gate.  Currently the only
way to start the navigational displays is to start the engines using control E.  That is unrealistic.  Please make the Navigational displays turn on with APU or external power so we can review our flight plans before pushback.

In this picture the engines are running but the NDs are still not coming up.  you have to hit ctrl+E even after the engines are running and and the GENS are working.

717problem.JPG ( 288 KB | 16 Downloads )
717problem.JPG

IP Logged

SeanTK

Re: Navigational Displays not working with APU GEN
Reply #1 - Oct 2nd, 2023 at 3:03am
Print Post  
The aircraft is defaulting with an invisible "avionics master switch" in OFF, since it uses default systems. I understand that this may be addressed in a forthcoming update, but CS needs to confirm.

IP Logged

andy1252

Re: Navigational Displays not working with APU GEN
Reply #2 - Oct 6th, 2023 at 3:34pm
Print Post  
no idea if this is relevant to your problem, but I had similar issues until as part of an unrelated problem I found I still had the WorkingTitle G3000 addon on my system, and apparently it's not been needed since January. Removed it and many various issues I'd been having, including the displays in the 717, disappeared

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top