Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
APU 777-300ER (Read 763 times)
Saens

APU 777-300ER
Jan 26th, 2022 at 6:09pm
Print Post  
Hello I have a big problem with my CS777-300ER since I buy it. I bought it on the Marketplace of MSFS2020, when I start the plane in the Cold and dark configuration. I can start the battery but I can't start the APU .I watched a lot of 777 tutorials to see if I was doing something wrong but I do everything perfectly but I can't turn on the APU and I can't start also my engines when I start the plane in cold and dark configuration. I have completely reinstalled the plane several times and I have reinstalled the game twice and reset my pc too but that does not solve the problem so I can't fly with the 777-300ER. No CS 777-300ER related addon is installed so If you could help me solve this problem, thanks in advance. And would it be possible for you to provide me with a new CS777-300ER license key that does not come from the MSFS2020 Marketplace, therefore your installer? Or if that is not possible would you be kind enough to give me the 777F or the 777-200ER as compensation because I have really tried everything to be able to get rid of this problem but I have not succeeded, thanks in advance.

IP Logged

masterrob94

Re: APU 777-300ER
Reply #1 - Feb 9th, 2022 at 5:03pm
Print Post  
Get mod on flightsim.to installed, then you will be happy  Wink

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top