Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Flap/Slat sequencing (Read 813 times)
Alex T

Flap/Slat sequencing
Dec 14th, 2021 at 3:31am
Print Post  
I saw on the latest update for the 737 this was fixed.. I'm actually shocked it was fixed so fast.. anyway we can get this for the 757/767?  Undecided

YouTube  
IP Logged

Steved

Re: Flap/Slat sequencing
Reply #1 - Dec 15th, 2021 at 2:08pm
Print Post  
Would love to see the 767 for P3d still being supported...but in light of the fact they have removed the wish list and bug reporting sub-forums here....I think we can draw our own conclusions on any further fixes or dev on this plane.

Still waiting for CS to release an official statement on this and all other P3D development, but I'm guessing that announcing they have moved completely to pushing out MSFS models may impact the few remaining sales of the P3D products...and we can't have that.

Would love to be completely wrong here...but I think I'm spot on with that speculation.  Prove me wrong CS...I dare you. Wink

Regards,
Steve Dra

IP Logged

Alex T

Re: Flap/Slat sequencing
Reply #2 - Dec 15th, 2021 at 2:44pm
Print Post  
Steved wrote on Dec 15th, 2021 at 2:08pm:
Would love to see the 767 for P3d still being supported...but in light of the fact they have removed the wish list and bug reporting sub-forums here....I think we can draw our own conclusions on any further fixes or dev on this plane.

Still waiting for CS to release an official statement on this and all other P3D development, but I'm guessing that announcing they have moved completely to pushing out MSFS models may impact the few remaining sales of the P3D products...and we can't have that.

Would love to be completely wrong here...but I think I'm spot on with that speculation.  Prove me wrong CS...I dare you. Wink

That would be such a heartbreak but I can almost predict it as well Sad I've no idea what it takes to tweak these gauges but I'm hoping they have SOMEONE on their team willing to do it.

YouTube  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top