Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
767-400ER Model P3D? (Read 1252 times)
robcarly
Beta Team

767-400ER Model P3D?
Dec 6th, 2021 at 3:35pm
Print Post  
Just seen the -400ER model released for MSFS..please advise if this will be a model expansion available for P3D also?
Would be more than happy for it to be linked to the -300 panel and systems

Thanks

IP Logged

CaptainRob

Re: 767-400ER Model P3D?
Reply #1 - Dec 6th, 2021 at 4:06pm
Print Post  
Yes we need the 764 in P3D, please make it for sale!

IP Logged

Rfedorco1

Reply #2 - Dec 11th, 2021 at 7:51pm
Print Post  
HA..
I'd be very shocked to any thing come for P3D from CS from this point on.
We need to face facts here.. P3D has been left in the dust by MSFS. The 2 systems are too different to go thru the expense of developing 2 of the same a/c for 2 systems. The 767CF was the last thing in the pipeline when MSFS came out, so they wrapped it up quick and moved on. There is no money in P3D anymore - that is very, very obvious from nearly all developers - another company, CS, Just Flight... if it wasn't almost finished, it's not getting finished at this point. The only one out there seems to care is another company, and frankly they are going to have to make a ROI choice soon....

Rich F.

IP Logged

Steved

Reply #3 - Dec 12th, 2021 at 1:23pm
Print Post  
Rfedorco1 wrote on Dec 11th, 2021 at 7:51pm:
The 767CF was the last thing in the pipeline when MSFS came out, so they wrapped it up quick and moved on. There is no money in P3D anymore

I agree partially, there is still money in P3D, but nothing on the scale of MSFS as we all know.

Yes could speculate that work on the very popular 767 for P3D is done, based both on the quote by CS saying
..."Plan B was to drop the P3D completely right after the recent 737 Classic release.", and that the -400 was released for MSFS and no P3D (even though users voted they really wanted)

I'd wager a bet that all work on the 737 for P3D is done as well...CS has just not found the time to mention that to it's customers yet.

Putting all these clues about further P3D development together is all we can do until CS issues an official statement about ending all further P3D dev, if you want to decide to purchase P3D products with hope of future dev and bug fixes.

I found it interesting, and maybe another covert clue about the future  of P3D at CS... is that the "Wish list" and "Tech issues" sub-forums have been removed from the 767 forum.

They are still present in the 737 forum...hmmm....can we speculate from that info that CS is still working on the P3D 737...or is it a simple forum maintenance delay that will be updated shortly and those sub-forums also vanish for the 737 forum?  Wink

Again...all we need is a statement from CS.

Regards,
Steve Dra

IP Logged

Raul1011

Fly, Navigate, Communicate,
and cup a coffe!

Reply #4 - Dec 12th, 2021 at 5:27pm
Print Post  
It would be bad news to abandon p3d.
My MFS does not like anything as it is developed

i7 | RTX3060 | 32 GB | P3DV4.5