Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
FMS/LNAV Arrival Transition Possible Bug (Read 487 times)
Nick M - 767333ER

FMS/LNAV Arrival Transition Possible Bug
Jun 19th, 2021 at 7:53pm
Print Post  
I have flown V1.0 twice now and both times I believe the FMS failed to recognize that I had passed the arrival transition waypoint and flip over direct the next point where it then decided to continue present heading whatever that was and just continue descent regardless of the VNAV profile. I would be curios to know if anyone else has had this happen

IP Logged

Abcdeflijus

Re: FMS/LNAV Arrival Transition Possible Bug
Reply #1 - Aug 7th, 2021 at 2:36pm
Print Post  
Well, I flown 300 enough now and can confirm, that LNAV on STARs is not working properly. It makes very aggressive turns, overshoots way points, not intercepts flight paths after and some times just flies where it wants and ruins approaches to finals if not over taken by heading or CWS to navigate it for ILS.
VNAV is a separate subject as it also has some own logic on how to fly the airplane...  Sad

IP Logged

KevinAviation_HD

Reply #2 - Aug 8th, 2021 at 8:13am
Print Post  
Is it worth buying the CS 737 Classic? I love them so much, but now when I saw your bug I'm a little worried that I might run in this issue too. Would you risk it?

Kevin
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Specs: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 X 3,60 GHz 6 Core (not overclocked) RAM: 16 GB RAM  GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Edition 8 GB HD: 2x SSD 1TB each OS: Windows 10

IP Logged

Angel of Attack

Reply #3 - Aug 8th, 2021 at 2:18pm
Print Post  
KevinAviation_HD wrote on Aug 8th, 2021 at 8:13am:
Is it worth buying the CS 737 Classic? I love them so much, but now when I saw your bug I'm a little worried that I might run in this issue too. Would you risk it?

As they seems already dropped all P3D development including bugfixing, I would say no.
Unless they put 2 more patches in August and fixes dozens of bugs as they used to do in June and July, I would say this project is half-baked and dead as all their other products  Sad

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top