Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
A welcome edition to my "Fleet"! Thanks Capt. Sim! (Read 1822 times)
Captain Mo

A welcome edition to my "Fleet"! Thanks Capt. Sim!
May 19th, 2021 at 7:37am
Print Post  
I spent my morning yesterday posting this aircraft for the 12 Facebook MSFS Groups that I am a member of, the abuse was not expected, but I am not just any guy either...! I continue to this very moment, promoting this as I have already flown from Hawaii to Los Angeles in 4 1/2 hours, and I had a blast! I am your soldier on the front-lines, I am holding my own along with a couple of unique and wise individuals, here is one of their comments supporting my CS posting after all of the ignorant comments...!                                                             
             Peter James - Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

Wow ! I’ve never been so happy with something called , trash , garbage and rubbish 😳👍😊this CaptainSim “ shell “ happens to have the nicest real cabin of any flightsim I’ve ever used. Best frame rates with zero stutter when compared to default airliners... great cockpit perspective of seat position and scale , hand flies beautifully as I can tell ( I got 4 hours in a real 777 another company so that counts as something) ... I don’t want a flame response but sure , it’s got default sounds for now, goofy 1/2 ECAS for 2 engines etc .. FS2020 is new , in infancy , this bird is best looking 777 I’ve seen since another company and is FUN FUN !! for me if they improve upon this without making it study level because that guarantees stutters - I’m all in to support them ... for less than takeout Chinese .. I’m having a blast and once again it’s SMOOOOOTTTHHHHH ... they fixed Asobo stuttering airliners issue somehow 👍👍 

They have literally tried to get people to "not buy" your work! That pisses me off so much as you as well as all of us have a family to support, and I have been bombarded by 100's who keep attempting to tell people not to buy it, but it's my post...! How ignorant and "cancel cultured" people are without any facts, just a couple of really irrelevant bad reviews that the "beta-males" keep re-posting!

IP Logged

Captain Sim
CS Team

Re: A welcome edition to my "Fleet"! Thanks Capt. Sim!
Reply #1 - May 19th, 2021 at 9:44am
Print Post  
Thank you for your support!

IP Logged

aviateur

Reply #2 - May 19th, 2021 at 11:20am
Print Post  
I agree, this plane is the best I have seen in a sim. The interior is just crazy, awesome. And what about the exterior details, WOW. You have done a so incredible work on this plane. It's really promising for further projects.

André

IP Logged

Captain Sim
CS Team

Reply #3 - May 19th, 2021 at 11:51am
Print Post  
Thanks

IP Logged

narvik

Reply #4 - May 19th, 2021 at 11:55am
Print Post  
I came across this 777 from a video saying it was garbage and DO-NOT-BUY.
No idea what that's all about.

I bought it and like it.  Tongue

IP Logged

pinolo

Reply #5 - May 19th, 2021 at 1:32pm
Print Post  
I found myself fighting against numerous users of the forum, for me aesthetically it is the best ever, in a few days I will fly from cartagena to amsterdam, about 10h with the 777. there are several things to fix but they are small things, congratulations for the work.

IP Logged

albarelys

Reply #6 - May 24th, 2021 at 11:36am
Print Post  
Who says that this plane is excellent tells a lie, this plane has many problems, if they are solved ok, otherwise it is not good, how can you say that it is perfect?
it doesn't work well with virtual reality graphics either, have you tried it? being a fan is fine but negative feedback is better than other false positives or people who don't understand much.
Stuttering will always exist if you don't have powerful hardware, the sim2020 is very graphic and if you don't have powerful hardware you can't say ok, how nice it works for me ... because it doesn't have to be, it has to be able to play at the maximum and with the maximum fps that one can afford, but if one has not powerful hardware and says that it is perfect because it suits him on his pc sbgalia and gives wrong indications, better to say things as they are.
yesterday the comunity did a lot to put the airplane ready and make it a little more real on the flight side, obviously we are not all practical but the things done in a couple of hours should have already been fixed before putting it on sale.
to say that it uses predefined 747 systems means other things, because you can't simulate a 4-engine arero with its weight on one of two for example, so don't say it's the best plane, because it isn't, maybe it can being in the future but now without getting your hands on the codes of the various configuration files is not good at all.
I sincerely hope that things will quickly settle down.
The ugly fool is now made, then blocking the liveries of others has dug the pit even deeper, now to fix things there must be improvements including the graphics, 4 engines can not be seen on the bridge, much less the stunts he manages to do, he is a plane of line not an acrobatic.
there is work to do, if you do it well people maybe think back to what happened otherwise the pit has already been created and there will be nothing that can help it in the future, I am a trader and I know what I mean, pay attention to the network .... the network, the web told me that capitanSim was excellent and I bought the plane, now the network, the web says more and there are not only two or three, they are very many, except on this forum there are no positive reviews and then I would not have bought it, pay attention to the web, it does not allow errors, at the moment between videos and various reviews among the forums, youtube and so on, it is only badly talked about.
so as they say in my part, roll up your sleeves, get to work seriously and through this plane try to regain your previous trust, and beware of class action, many think it was a scam to use a 747 that is not yours and dress it up like a 777, there are people who want to go in that direction, not so much for the $ 30 but on principle

IP Logged

matsuman

B777 and B787 driver

Reply #7 - May 24th, 2021 at 6:57pm
Print Post  
These facebook group forums or whatever you call it are all Captainsim haters, they probably had history with them like they got in the ass and now they are crying. It takes a lot of of time and effort to release a product..i don't care if it's new or refresh. I was even thinking of seeing a B777 on MSFS by FY22 and we got one this year because of Captainsim. Continue the work and i'm sure updates and improvement will come soon or later. I know that 300ER is around the corner.... hint.

IP Logged

TheKev22

Reply #8 - May 25th, 2021 at 3:16pm
Print Post  
matsuman wrote on May 24th, 2021 at 6:57pm:
These facebook group forums or whatever you call it are all Captainsim haters, they probably had history with them like they got in the ass and now they are crying. It takes a lot of of time and effort to release a product..i don't care if it's new or refresh. I was even thinking of seeing a B777 on MSFS by FY22 and we got one this year because of Captainsim. Continue the work and i'm sure updates and improvement will come soon or later. I know that 300ER is around the corner.... hint.

captain sim has literally said they will not be changing the avionics or anything like that. They said it will maintain the default 747 systems.

IP Logged

Cng757

Reply #9 - May 26th, 2021 at 2:41pm
Print Post  
Frankly I bought this BECAUSE of the venomous irrational hatred and to spite those people. Not a single regret! Especially with community mods, makes it a treat to fly! 787-10 is a bit too new for me  Wink

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top