Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
The 747 stuff (Read 1282 times)
Lindy58

The 747 stuff
May 17th, 2021 at 3:44pm

Just installed today and found that when you select the fuel or engine displays on the lower-center display (forward of throttles) you see FOUR engines displayed. On the fuel display, you get engines 3 & 4 shown as inop (orange). One the Engine display, you get FOUR engines displayed, with number 3 & 4 inop. These reading seem to result in left, instead of right, yawing moments that keep the nav systems from maintaining track or altitude.

IP Logged

Hawke44

Re: Engine and Fuel Displays (Lower-Center display)
Reply #1 - May 17th, 2021 at 3:55pm

Lindy58 wrote on May 17th, 2021 at 3:44pm:
Just installed today and found that when you select the fuel or engine displays on the lower-center display (forward of throttles) you see FOUR engines displayed. On the fuel display, you get engines 3 & 4 shown as inop (orange). One the Engine display, you get FOUR engines displayed, with number 3 & 4 inop. These reading seem to result in left, instead of right, yawing moments that keep the nav systems from maintaining track or altitude.

The reason you see 4 engines on the lower display is that they are using MSFS 747 default cockpit screens.

I haven't witnessed the yawing motion while flying the 777. Auto-pilot keeps track and altitude perfectly fine for me and no yawing when hand flying.

I know it sounds daft but make sure you are not pressing any rudder pedals you have or slightly twisting your Joystick.

IP Logged

Captain Sim
CS Team

Re: The 747 stuff
Reply #2 - May 17th, 2021 at 6:20pm

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top