Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
737-300 Bug report (Read 827 times)
Simon_Weigand

737-300 Bug report
May 9th, 2021 at 7:29pm

Dear Team,

I bought the 737-300 today and I am very thankful, that there is a provider now, caring for the 737 bobby. Smiley

However, I found some points, that I would like to share with you guys, that - in my opinion - need to be fixed within the next version:

- There a 2 NAV-Lights when viewing from outside

- The sound of the switches inside the cockpit are very unrealistic, an update would be very nice.

- When turing on the Criuse ALT (Overhead, Pressurisation) knob, nothing happens.

- When turning on the HDG-Knob for example, the speed of the turning increases with the time (I hope this is understandable Cheesy)

- The proportions of the wing textures are, in my opinion, not 100% right. (Speedbrakes are to small e.g.)

- The throttle section appears to small for me.

- The trim wheel textures should be in a higher definition. (Generally, I think the cokcpit is quite nice modelled. But do you plan to release HD or even UHD textures? Maybe as a option to pick - I would highly appreciate)

- No APU sound when starting it.

- When doing a turn on a route, the airplane starts to intercept the next sector very early. I don´t know if this is realistic, but in the another company fo example, this feels much more natural.

That´s it for the moment. As mentioned, I think, you guys did a really really good job, and I hope that you take the feedback to improve the bobby within the next updates.

Kind regards from Germany
Simon

IP Logged

Captain Sim
CS Team

Re: 737-300 Bug report
Reply #1 - May 11th, 2021 at 2:23pm

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top