Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
 10 737 Expansions MAY be developed (Read 2974 times)
spreilly

737 Expansions MAY be developed
Apr 8th, 2021 at 1:06pm
Print Post  
Hi there!
Saw the FB post regarding the 737 Classic series that it “May” contain the -400/-500/Freighter expansion. It doesn’t seem like the expansions are confirmed as to be developed.

What’s the deciding factor on doing the -400 and -500? Or the freighter? When would that decision be made?

I hate to ask this so early into the Classic’s development but is there a rough ETA for the expansions?

Honestly the expansions are one of the things that lured me to this aircraft; never had the chance to fly the -400 and -500 in sim yet, and this would be the first one.

Thanks!

P3D v5:

IP Logged

spreilly

Re: 737 Expansions MAY be developed
Reply #1 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 3:34pm
Print Post  
Actually follow up question if the expansions are developed what would be the release order for them?

P3D v5:

IP Logged

Airway88

Reply #2 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 4:17pm
Print Post  
spreilly wrote on Apr 8th, 2021 at 1:06pm:
Hi there!
Saw the FB post regarding the 737 Classic series that it “May” contain the -400/-500/Freighter expansion. It doesn’t seem like the expansions are confirmed as to be developed.

What’s the deciding factor on doing the -400 and -500? Or the freighter? When would that decision be made?

I hate to ask this so early into the Classic’s development but is there a rough ETA for the expansions?

Honestly the expansions are one of the things that lured me to this aircraft; never had the chance to fly the -400 and -500 in sim yet, and this would be the first one.

Thanks!

I totally agree, only reason I bought the 733 was for the 400 and 500..if it eventually never come..I will never ever buy a Captain Sim Product EVER again, huge scam everything, they make promises they can`t keep, they changing things in the development AFTER they got the money for a unfinished product..

If it is the case that the -300 and 400  never will come (since they now say MAY never come!) that is so unfair and false expectations, I will ask for a refund VERY quickly!

IP Logged

Mets737

Reply #3 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 4:27pm
Print Post  
Yeah im a bit disappointed with this, how are you going to advertise something then not deliver? That is a bit shady...I bought it for the same reason, the -4 and -5.... You are better than this CS...

IP Logged

BigAlk

Reply #4 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 6:26pm
Print Post  
I'm not going to buy the 737 for now, because I bought the 767, waiting for the freight version to come out soon and, until now, it hasn't come out and there's no ETA to release.......

IP Logged

spreilly

Reply #5 - Apr 8th, 2021 at 6:41pm
Print Post  
BigAlk wrote on Apr 8th, 2021 at 6:26pm:
I'm not going to buy the 737 for now, because I bought the 767, waiting for the freight version to come out soon and, until now, it hasn't come out and there's no ETA to release.......

For the record they have confirmed the 767F release this year, so it’s promised at least. The 737 expansions still aren’t even guarantees

P3D v5:

IP Logged

Ryz

Reply #6 - Apr 9th, 2021 at 3:33am
Print Post  
They said on FB that the deciding factor are the sales figures. Which honestly makes sense. If it doesn't sell well what's the point in spending more time and money working on something that doesn't sell well?

So if you want the expansions the best way to get them is to buy the base. The more people that buy the base the higher the chances for the expansions.

Ryan Manissero

IP Logged

Ryz

Reply #7 - Apr 9th, 2021 at 3:35am
Print Post  
Airway88 wrote on Apr 8th, 2021 at 4:17pm:
spreilly wrote on Apr 8th, 2021 at 1:06pm:
Hi there!

Thanks!

I totally agree, only reason I bought the 733 was for the 400 and 500..if it eventually never come..I will never ever buy a Captain Sim Product EVER again, huge scam everything, they make promises they can`t keep, they changing things in the development AFTER they got the money for a unfinished product..

If it is the case that the -300 and 400  never will come (since they now say MAY never come!) that is so unfair and false expectations, I will ask for a refund VERY quickly!

You won't get a refund after the product has been activated. They've said this before. This is the case with almost every digitally deliver product. If you activate it then ask for a refund how is the dev supposed to know whether or not you will use it after the refund?

Ryan Manissero

IP Logged

Captain Sim
CS Team

Reply #8 - Apr 9th, 2021 at 9:42am
Print Post  
We say MAY because we want you to make an informed purchase decision.
You get what you pay for. We promise/owe nothing.
If someone need just one of the possible expansions, he should wait for the expansion release, then buy a base pack.

Do we want the -400, -500, F out? Yes. Can we gurantee that? No.

Applies to any expansion of any product.

IP Logged

MSpencer

Reply #9 - Apr 10th, 2021 at 12:15am
Print Post  
I don't think that's the issue... the issue is for those of us who bought in early days there was very clear info that the -400 and -500 were being developed so we should expect them down the line.

Does this look unlikely now?

IP Logged

Captain Sim
CS Team

Reply #10 - Apr 10th, 2021 at 9:09am
Print Post  
MSpencer wrote on Apr 10th, 2021 at 12:15am:
there was very clear info that the -400 and -500 were being developed

The only clear info is a product availble for purchase.
All the rest is just a general idea of what you MAY expect.

As I said, you get what you pay for. We promise/owe nothing.

Yes, there are chances for the -400 -500. CHANCES. That's exactly that MAY INCLUDE means.

IP Logged

Captain Sim
CS Team

Reply #11 - Apr 12th, 2021 at 10:17am
Print Post  
Off-Topic replies have been moved to this Topic.

IP Logged

spreilly

Reply #12 - Apr 10th, 2021 at 9:54pm
Print Post  
Didnt mean to stir up some trouble haha.

I at least was a little excited about the prospect of a 734/735. I bought the aircraft, so I have no regrets with the purchase. Hopefully the point is moot when sales figures support the development of expansions.

And it's good that the mentality is that you want to develop the 734/735. Understandably if the base doesn't sell well, then decisions have to be made.

I think that some of us got a little antsy when the "may" was stressed". Has any progress been made on the expansions? I know that the base came out, and I'm sure y'all are working on perfecting that, so I'm not expecting much. Anything to ease our suffering?

P3D v5:

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top