Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Issues I have found with the airplane. (Read 551 times)
Theplaneguy787

Issues I have found with the airplane.
Apr 2nd, 2021 at 7:34pm

I am not sure if I should put this in the bug section.

Either way, I have flown the airplane for 4 hours now and I have spotted some issues with the airplane.

1. The fuel gauges are not accurate, let's just say I put in 5.5 kg of fuel, the fuel gauges were saying i had 2.6 in total.

2. On the ND and PDF, the background on them ideally and realisticly should be black and not blue.

3. The Trim wheel motion is all over the place. Let's say I was to set 5.0 from 2.0. Then instead of a total reverse motion, the trim wheel would go forward and backwards.

4. On LNAV I have found that the airplane does not want to enter a hold when inputted on the fmx and displayed on the nd.

This issue did cause me a lot of problems so much so that I ended up direclty saying sorry to controllers on vatsim. I felt very embrashed about this and this was that the radios would randomly tune freq: 118.000. At first I thought this problem might have been by myself however after tuning both radios to the frequcney. I found that after a moment of time on a different freq, lets say 122.8. They would randomly go back to 118.000. Naturally this did casue me a lot of embrashment whilst on vatsim.

The throttles well... on the classics they do not have a start setting only cutoff and idle position on the fuel controls.

I also found that everythime I loaded the airplane up and when I was setting stuff on the route page the sim would crash. First time it was after I set the Depart and arrival and clicked DEP/ARR. after this the sim would then crash on startup if i were to load up the defualt airplane at the same time and the same result via fsuipc autosave. This also happen earlier today with a add on livery but hitting the CLB button not the DEP/ARR button, however this time it loaded up again fine.

All in all I love products, the amount of detail you put into them are great even your Beta ones as i have had a few now, I think this could be a great product... but could you please fix these issues in particualr the radio issue.

IP Logged

Captain Sim
CS Team

Re: Issues I have found with the airplane.
Reply #1 - Apr 3rd, 2021 at 10:00am

One issue ONE post, please. Bulk reports will not be considered.

https://www.captainsim.org/forum/csf.pl?num=1617268944

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top