Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
"skipping" during random parts (Read 357 times)
Aang72

"skipping" during random parts
Oct 3rd, 2020 at 9:25pm
Print Post  
I was flying into Heathrow, and the flight kept what I would call freeze, then skip, repeatedly.  Like it would go then stop then go then stop, the Frame rate was down, but I can't tell why.

This has happened on Start Up  and Taxi OUT in a beginning of a flight as well, and in "safe" mode when I am not running any 3rd party addons besides the 757 from CS.  This is the only aircraft that has this happened to.  I recorded it with my iPhone and put the said file into a zip and attached it.

At first I thought this was my Weather program that kept taking up space, but it still happened even without it.

It also does NOT happen all the time, I have been able to complete a few flights with no issues at all.

Video__3_.zip ( 1298 KB | 35 Downloads )

IP Logged

Aang72

Re: "skipping" during random parts
Reply #1 - Oct 3rd, 2020 at 9:49pm
Print Post  
Aang72 wrote on Oct 3rd, 2020 at 9:25pm:
I was flying into Heathrow, and the flight kept what I would call freeze, then skip, repeatedly.  Like it would go then stop then go then stop, the Frame rate was down, but I can't tell why.

This has happened on Start Up  and Taxi OUT in a beginning of a flight as well, and in "safe" mode when I am not running any 3rd party addons besides the 757 from CS.  This is the only aircraft that has this happened to.  I recorded it with my iPhone and put the said file into a zip and attached it.

At first I thought this was my Weather program that kept taking up space, but it still happened even without it.

It also does NOT happen all the time, I have been able to complete a few flights with no issues at all.

I Forgot to mention: FSX Accerleration, Windows 7 64-bit ( I know FSX is 32 bit and I am thinking it has something to do with that at times)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top