Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Speed and Alt Intervene? (Read 541 times)
SteamingSpoon

Speed and Alt Intervene?
Mar 19th, 2020 at 10:58am
Print Post  
Hello,

Been flying the 75 a lot recently and noticed that there's no way to speed or alt intervene. Alt Intervene is particularly useful when you're given an unrestricted climb to an altitude that has restrictions before it, and Speed Intervene when you need the airplane to follow a particular speed other than what's in the FMS without disengaging VNAV. This is normally done by pushing the speed and altitude knobs on the MCP, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to push these knobs on the CS757. Intuitively this should be mapped to the LMB but all that does is rotates the knobs left instead of pushing them. I'm not sure whether or not I'm doing something wrong or if these functions are even included. It's always quite the pain to have to go back to FLCH or V/S and abandon VNAV whenever you want the speed window open, and so any help on this would be greatly appreciated. If this function is included but I'm just not aware about how to do it, please let me know!

Thanks

IP Logged

Angel of Attack

Re: Speed and Alt Intervene?
Reply #1 - Mar 19th, 2020 at 12:32pm
Print Post  
There is no ALT INVT on 75/67
Speed INVT is there, while I push it via Lvar interface with hardware MCP, I'm not sure how to do it with mouse then....

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top