Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Yak-3 will not install (Read 1704 times)
ErnieBB

Yak-3 will not install
Aug 17th, 2019 at 5:53pm
Print Post  
I've got Yak-3 downloaded but, every time I try to install it, I get a message stating that "The server is unavailable, try again later."
This happens every time! What's up with that?  I'm running windows 10 and I've turned off windows security. This happens on 2 different pcs, one is windows 7 and the other is windows 10.

I need help! Angry

IP Logged

Captain Sim
CS Team

Re: Yak-3 will not install
Reply #1 - Aug 20th, 2019 at 12:34pm
Print Post  
Unfortunately the problem is, the FS9 products were developed many years ago for hardware and Windows versions which are outdated today. Every computer hardware and OS update brings more and more compatibility issues.
While the FS9 products still can work on some computers, the development and support for FS9 was ended a long time ago.
Unfortunately there is nothing we can do at our side.

IP Logged

Geramador

Re: Yak-3 will not install
Reply #2 - Aug 6th, 2023 at 6:26pm
Print Post  
No, the problem is that the servers used before for product activation are no longer available and the installer can't get a response to install the addon.

As for the fact that they can't do anything, maybe they can remove their products for FS9 from their store and other stores, I bought the C130 for FS9 a few days ago without knowing this and I can't install it.

It's not a support thing, it's that they activate the servers to be able to activate the installers, it's a problem that apparently they know about and even so they continue to sell the products for FS9.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top