Reply #15 - Mar 26th, 2013 at 2:45am
Print Post  
How'd it go?!?!?!?!

IP Logged

oskiatl

Re: About to man up!!!
Reply #16 - Mar 26th, 2013 at 4:43pm
Print Post  
I'm replacing my video card and mother board. I'm not very computer saavy,so I bought the wrong card! I have a PCI 1x express and not many cards are made for that board(any suggestions are welcome!!) So, I am in the process this week of an upgrade. When I attempted to land the FPS were in the negative,LOL Tongue! So I am researching a mother board and a card. Between today and tomorrow I am lookng to buy these parts. I trust you guys suggestions. Suggest away Smiley

IP Logged

paul_smith_gw

Re: About to man up!!!
Reply #17 - Mar 26th, 2013 at 8:54pm
Print Post  
oskiatl wrote on Mar 26th, 2013 at 4:43pm:
I'm replacing my video card and mother board. I'm not very computer saavy,so I bought the wrong card! I have a PCI 1x express and not many cards are made for that board(any suggestions are welcome!!) So, I am in the process this week of an upgrade. When I attempted to land the FPS were in the negative,LOL Tongue! So I am researching a mother board and a card. Between today and tomorrow I am lookng to buy these parts. I trust you guys suggestions. Suggest away Smiley

i53570K with the right tweaking and you will be set.

http://forum.avsim.net/tutorials

This link is your friend. It should have enough information on it to tell you exactly how to get good frames and performance with your new configuration. Cheesy

&&&&

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top