Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
MCP (Read 2163 times)
oskiatl

MCP
Mar 12th, 2013 at 1:27pm
Print Post  
I don't know about other people but MCP is ... Finally built up nerve to do long haul, get to Narita from KSEA and I started getting low frame rates no problem.I'm used to that but what one thing I don't like about CS Planes is that they will ruin your approach if that happens due to the MCP butttons if use the wheel the darn thing will keep going and and by the time your frame unfreezes the speed on the MCP keeps going and drops to 100 or the heading selector will keep going which leads to a stall. If you use the clicker same thing. They really, really,really need to fix that wheel problem, because when the frame unfreezes it confuses the plane from the inputs you have put in. Because when you increase power or speed it causes the plane to overspeed or stall because of this issue. Just fix the wheel to operate same as using the clicker or do something else with the VC to get better frame rates. I wasted 8 hours Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged

paul_smith_gw

Re: MCP
Reply #1 - Mar 12th, 2013 at 2:09pm
Print Post  
Honestly I agree with you but not totally.. I recently brought a new computer that can slice through FSX like its butter and after flying the CS 777 on there all the issues I had before have disappeared. I think the whole issue is that if you get low FPS and stutters the plane will act up, but when you fly stutter free the performance of the plane some how improves.... seems weird to me but I cant deny it.  Smiley

&&&&

IP Logged

oskiatl

Reply #2 - Mar 12th, 2013 at 7:32pm
Print Post  
Yeah, I kind of figured that, LOL! That little issue makes the computer upgrade necessary. The Wife is gonna kill me this weekend   Cry

IP Logged

matsuman

B777 and B787 driver

Reply #3 - Mar 13th, 2013 at 1:28pm
Print Post  
I agree...you need a new and faster rig for this. I was an FS9 user and when these new FSX products that I've been waiting for are coming out slowly especially with the upcoming ORBX global, I figured it is time to pull out that credit card again.
I have a medium system that runs FS9 and super rig for FSX.

Kin M.
(Klax)

IP Logged

oskiatl

Reply #4 - Mar 13th, 2013 at 4:01pm
Print Post  
Yeah Matsu, I'm in the process of upgrading, I was trying to cheap my way out,LOL.  Grin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top