Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Change Main Exit? (Read 3064 times)
Zeus

Carpe Diem!

Change Main Exit?
Mar 7th, 2013 at 11:52pm
Print Post  
Hey there,

I want to make the overwing exit the main exit that is triggered by the 777. How do I go about doing this? This is because I use AES as well as FSPax and they can't board without the main exit being opened. I fly AA alot and they always use the overwing exit instead of the L1 exit. Any help would be appreciated.

IP Logged

Lost in Isaan

Re: Change Main Exit?
Reply #1 - Mar 8th, 2013 at 3:20am
Print Post  
I assume your talking about making L2 - Passenger Door 2 ((L;PassDoor2,bool) in the CS code) the MAIN EXIT? Although not familiar with AES or FSPax I would tend to agree a lot of airlines don't like cattle class passengers tripping through 1st and Business diverting them right through L2 or using dual Airways.

I had a bit of a play with it and all I can come up with, in the short term, is making both doors open and close simultaneously using the MAIN DOOR Animation Control Icon --- which is basically nothing!

I get the feeling your utilities require the (A:EXIT OPEN,bool) tag to equal 1 and that can only be set if the MAIN DOOR is open by the (>K:TOGGLE_AIRCRAFT_EXIT) command which CS has tagged as L1.

I'm thinking the only way to do this is in the mdl file which we, mere mortals, cannot edit.  Embarrassed

Regards Bruce

This message has been sent from my 1977 Apple II using 2 Hinze bake bean cans and piano wire!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top