Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
777 v1.0 some little problems (Read 3649 times)
Shermann

777 v1.0 some little problems
Feb 7th, 2013 at 1:52am
Print Post  
Hi Guys!

I installed the version 1.0 to a computer i just got so i had no other add ons installed. I noticed that vnav doesnt work at all but another problem is that when i take of moving the range knobs dont move the range in the ND. EVEN changing the knob or MAP PLAN APP VOR nothing change. What can be the problem?

thanks
Alfredo

IP Logged

Shermann

Re: 777 v1.0 some little problems
Reply #1 - Feb 7th, 2013 at 12:55pm
Print Post  
Well Aside the VNAV that disconnect the autorottle andmake a mess doesnt level at ALT retriction and dont follow any profile, but this can be et or now using LVLchange.

Yesterday i left rom LIMC to EFHK (helsinki) When i wa descending i had a TAT of 12 degrees all cloudy and anti ice were on auto.

I didnt suppose any ice but actually i saw the airspeed tape arriving to 30 knots and engines spooled up at max power so since the GS was around 480 knots i piloted by hand. I moved the anti ices on on position and after 30 minutes the problems were not solved always the spped at 30 no glide slope no loc all red. so i had to do all by hand.

IN case of ice what procedure hould i follow to have the ias working again?

Thanks
Alfredo

IP Logged

Shermann

Re: 777 v1.0 some little problems
Reply #2 - Feb 7th, 2013 at 2:34pm
Print Post  
Maybe i had to read the forum a bit more accurately! Seems that to solve that problem i only have to press shift +H..

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top