Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
 25 CS 737 1.0 bug list, feel free to join in (Read 33299 times)
AirCanadaGuy
Ex Member

Re: CS 737 1.0 bug list, feel free to join in
Reply #15 - Dec 19th, 2012 at 1:50am
Print Post  
I just wanted to add a few things to the list. Please correct me if I am wrong...

F/O VSI/TCAS brightness knob is INOP.

A/P disengaged light is operational with the light test, but it does not come on when I disconnect the A/P.

On the VSI/TCAS, I thought it should display TA/RA in the top left corner when TA/RA is selected?

Autobrakes seem to be stuck on landing (I know there is a fix out there)

The G/S mode seems to not follow the G/S needle on the ADI and HSI. The G/S needle is correct. (That is for most ILS landings I do)

IP Logged

CoolP

Reply #16 - Dec 19th, 2012 at 4:22pm
Print Post  
Quote:
F/O VSI/TCAS brightness knob is INOP.

Good catch. I never tested that one.

Quote:
A/P disengaged light is operational with the light test, but it does not come on when I disconnect the A/P.
From memory, mine works. But I have to test it again. Could be that I'm mixing it up with the 707.

Quote:
On the VSI/TCAS, I thought it should display TA/RA in the top left corner when TA/RA is selected?

I'd have to check the rw docs, but it could well be that only downgraded modes are shown with a text. So a normal TA/RA operation may not trigger any text. I could be wrong though.

Quote:
Autobrakes seem to be stuck on landing (I know there is a fix out there)

I think this one is already on the fix list. I can conform the issue and I've disabled the AB system in the aircraft.cfg.

Quote:
The G/S mode seems to not follow the G/S needle on the ADI and HSI. The G/S needle is correct. (That is for most ILS landings I do)

You mean the flight director display? If so, that's a known bug. I don't know if we've specifically reported the GS problem, but the flight director in general is wonky and reported as such.

IP Logged

AirCanadaGuy
Ex Member

Reply #17 - Dec 19th, 2012 at 7:48pm
Print Post  

I'm glad I could help,
I was on the F/O side to look at the overhead and noticed my VSI was black, all by chance I guess  Shocked

I am very sure that the A/P light only comes on with the test switch.

The G/S problem was my fault  Tongue.

IP Logged

AirCanadaGuy
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Dec 20th, 2012 at 9:11pm
Print Post  
Did anyone notice the anti collision beacon in the passenger cabin? Looks like an orb floating in the cabin.  Tongue

Every flight I keep an eye out for bugs...Additions:

The DME never seems to read the distance to the rwy when an ILS frequency is tuned on the NAV radio? Good thing most airports have a VOR near by.
A red flag is displayed on the F/O HSI DME indicator (top left) even when you can see the numbers turning behind the red flag, when a VOR is tuned on the NAV radio. Only on the F/O side.

I never get a master caution light. On start up (BAT on), when CTR. fuel pumps low pressure light comes on, etc...

The noise for the F/O clipboard works when you click on it to raise/lower it but there is no sound on the captain side (only sound issue I have noticed, otherwise I love it!  Grin)

IP Logged

N3su

Reply #19 - Dec 23rd, 2012 at 12:31pm
Print Post  
Hi all ,
my problem with the firewarning sound ,it Doesn't work for me ?
its my failure or is an bug ?

IP Logged

CoolP

Reply #20 - Dec 23rd, 2012 at 5:30pm
Print Post  
First of all, thanks to you guys for reporting. I'm not at my FSX rig since a few days and for some more to come, so I can only confirm stuff from memory. The rest will be tested when I get back. Remember, when things are confirmed, somebody should write a ticket to allow them to go through the CS support system.

The master caution and missing fire warning sounds are covered by Dutch's mod. I think both items already got reported. http://captainsim.org/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1354131452

IP Logged

N3su

Reply #21 - Dec 24th, 2012 at 9:48pm
Print Post  
Hi CoolP ,
thx for reply !
I had this fix before ,but the fire warning sound doesn't shining ,if i switch to test  .

????

Best Regards

IP Logged

CoolP

Reply #22 - Dec 24th, 2012 at 9:52pm
Print Post  
I think that's by design. You also can't cancel the warnings. Dutch (the author) explained the background in the thread.

IP Logged

AirCanadaGuy
Ex Member

Reply #23 - Dec 24th, 2012 at 10:24pm
Print Post  
A/P disengage button on the yoke is INOP.

IP Logged

N3su

Reply #24 - Dec 25th, 2012 at 5:43pm
Print Post  
CoolP wrote on Dec 24th, 2012 at 9:52pm:
I think that's by design. You also can't cancel the warnings. Dutch (the author) explained the background in the thread.

thx,
Ok i have from the documentation from Dutch that sound doesn't work with.

IP Logged

ftwd

Changes I would like to see.
Reply #25 - Nov 18th, 2013 at 2:37am
Print Post  
A couple of bugs I would love to see fixed are all sound related.

• When turning the APU Generator bus switches on or, Engine generator switches on or, ground power switch on, there should be a very distinctive "clunk" sound.

• The Fasten Seatbelt and No Smoking switches should make a "Bong" sound, not a "Ding Dong" sound.

• The flight attendant call button should make a "Ding Dong" sound not the engineer call button sound.

Just little things that by no means take away from my enjoyment of this aircraft, but would be lovely to see fixed.  Smiley

Cheers, Nathan.

IP Logged

Charater

Reply #26 - Jan 26th, 2014 at 5:46am
Print Post  
Here's a few problems I see.
1) The cockpit of the 737-100 seems a little bit too foward. (I could be wrong about that)
2) The textures of the cargo door latch seems to be on both side (hard to explain) and so does the First officer window latch. (Manual II page 31) " Window unlocking can also be accomplished using an exterior handle: For passenger airplanes, at the First Officer's window only; for cargo airplanes, at both windows." I see them for the -100,-200,-200adv.
3) When the windshield wipers are turned on they seem to be inside the cockpit. Shocked
Edit:I was wrong about the cargo door.

&&

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top