Visit Captain Sim web site  
  Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

 

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Buying (Read 2646 times)
mxmcossette
Full Member
*
Offline



Posts: 28
Joined: Sep 10th, 2011
Buying
Sep 10th, 2011 at 8:44pm
Print Post  
I want to buy the CS 737, but I just don't know how this system works. When you pay, what do you do to download your product? I wish to use PayPal.

Thank you very much!!!  Smiley

Max
  
Back to top
 
IP Logged
 
boeing247
Senior Member
*
Offline


Pilots: Looking down on
people since 1903

Posts: 1506
Location: Southern CA
Joined: Feb 23rd, 2011
Gender: Male
Re: Buying
Reply #1 - Sep 10th, 2011 at 8:52pm
Print Post  
With PayPal, just go through the order process and wait--they'll send you an email probably within 20 minutes with the download link attached. You may want to use credit card, though, as that will take you directly to the download link after you've paid.
  

-Bram Osterhout&&&&&&&&Dell XPS 8300 | Windows 7 64 Bit | AMD Radeon HD 6770 | Intel i7-2600 @ 3.40GHz | 1000GB Hard Drive
Back to top
WWWGTalkSkype/VoIP  
IP Logged
 
mxmcossette
Full Member
*
Offline



Posts: 28
Joined: Sep 10th, 2011
Re: Buying
Reply #2 - Sep 10th, 2011 at 11:23pm
Print Post  
Thank you very much!!! Smiley Also, can I download it again if I lose it? Thank you in advance!!! Cheesy

Max
  
Back to top
 
IP Logged
 
CoolP
Senior Member
*
Offline



Posts: 2568
Joined: Jan 17th, 2010
Gender: Male
Re: Buying
Reply #3 - Sep 10th, 2011 at 11:40pm
Print Post  
Yes, Captain Sim does not charge its customers for downloading their bought stuff, unlike some other companies.  Angry

I only had Paypal buys so far and they also gave me the links right after clicking 'pay now' in the Paypal interface.
You then get back to the CS page and see your Order Number and stuff. That's the point where I was able to download, so 'instant access' is present too. Make sure to safe that Order Number, it's vital.
Note that the 737 currently is the external model only, with the default 737-800 cockpit. The full version will come up later.

Your link in the signature doesn't work for me (when clicking), Max.  Undecided There's one 'http/' too much.
  
Back to top
 
IP Logged
 
Markoz
CS Team
*
Offline



Posts: 12453
Location: Victoria, Australia
Joined: Apr 24th, 2009
Gender: Male
Re: Buying
Reply #4 - Sep 11th, 2011 at 2:03am
Print Post  
I only buy with Credit Card and once the order is made and my payment is accepted, I get an email with the download link.
  

Mark Fletcher



PC: i7 10700K @3.8/5.1GHz | 64GB DDR4 3200 | 12GB RTX 4070 Super | 32" LCD Monitor | 1TB SSD + 2TB SSD + 2TB HDD | Win 11 Pro
Back to top
 
IP Logged
 
mxmcossette
Full Member
*
Offline



Posts: 28
Joined: Sep 10th, 2011
Re: Buying
Reply #5 - Sep 11th, 2011 at 2:17am
Print Post  
Thank you everyone for your support! I will probably get it tomorrow Tongue

And I fixed the URL in my signature, should work now. Smiley

Thank you very much!

Max
  
Back to top
 
IP Logged
 
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint
 
  « Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top